Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship or League One

2»

Comments

• Options
    My only proviso to my Championship preference, is that a lot was down to visiting "proper" away grounds

I've enjoyed the L1 grounds, but being back at the likes of West Brom, Forest or Fulham reminded me how much I missed visiting the major grounds, rather than the likes of Fleetwood, Gillingham or Shrewsbury.

As we're unlikely to be allowed to go away this season (not for a while anyway) that becomes less of an issue
  • Options
    My only proviso to my Championship preference, is that a lot was down to visiting "proper" away grounds

I've enjoyed the L1 grounds, but being back at the likes of West Brom, Forest or Fulham reminded me how much I missed visiting the major grounds, rather than the likes of Fleetwood, Gillingham or Shrewsbury.

As we're unlikely to be allowed to go away this season (not for a while anyway) that becomes less of an issue
    I'm more the opposite regards the aways.  The third and fourth divisions become more grass roots, I enjoy going to the likes of Accrington and Exeter.
    Become a member/keep an eye on the sale of tickets, I'm sure you'll get a ticket easy enough.  That'll be my plan of attack.
  • Options

I'm more the opposite regards the aways.  The third and fourth divisions become more grass roots, I enjoy going to the likes of Accrington and Exeter.
    Become a member/keep an eye on the sale of tickets, I'm sure you'll get a ticket easy enough.  That'll be my plan of attack.
    You’ve got to be joking about Accrington! It’s a soulless stadium in the middle of nowhere. Get the idea for some of the other L1 grounds,but Accrington is shocking. 
  • Options

The whole away experience will be far less pleasurable  though, even if you can get in...
  • Options
    PWR

Championship all day long, Shefff Wed -12, Wycombe wont survive, Rotherham are the WBA of Championship and league 1, Coventry, Luton and Barnsley will be in the mix again as could Reading.

Plus we would have had more money and attracted better players....Much easier to have stayed up than get out of League 1.
  • Options
    Seems like a daft question to me. You'd always have to try the higher league and give it a go.

Last week I played in a tennis tournament against a ranking higher than any I'd previously beaten and won. Yesterday in the quarter final I beat someone ranked even higher. 

In sport you just never know. If you give up or believe it's not possible then you are bound to lose.
    Andy Murray next?
    ha ha, I'm 47 for heaven's sake.

However, I would try my best and see where it gets me. If I won a point in the first set, I'd go for two points in the second!

Never know, he might be constipated on the day I play him - anything's possible elfy
  • Options
    Seems like a daft question to me. You'd always have to try the higher league and give it a go.

Last week I played in a tennis tournament against a ranking higher than any I'd previously beaten and won. Yesterday in the quarter final I beat someone ranked even higher. 

In sport you just never know. If you give up or believe it's not possible then you are bound to lose.
    Andy Murray next?
    ha ha, I'm 47 for heaven's sake.

However, I would try my best and see where it gets me. If I won a point in the first set, I'd go for two points in the second!

Never know, he might be constipated on the day I play him - anything's possible elfy
    Ffs, you'd have been flagged for that 12 months ago.
  • Options
    Not only the standard of the games but visiting bigger and better kept championship grounds is the clear winner for me. 
  • Options
    I dont care what league we are in.
    Just give me an away game.
    Anywhere.