Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

20/21 Full Season Predicted - Anyone fancy a charitable challenge this season?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Agree 100%. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Ignore me.
  • Options
    @johnnybev1987
    let's see what happens now! Neither of our predicted total points is mathematically achievable now.

(81 our highest mathematically achievable total)

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987
    let's see what happens now! Neither of our predicted total points is mathematically achievable now.

Kind of expected it was done :D nevermind, was for a bit of fun. What was the charity? do you have a link, it feels like the TS affect didn't really kick in, also we just have been so inconsistent it would have been impossible to predict this season. Fingers crossed we can stay in the play offs with the momentum
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987

Kind of expected it was done :D nevermind, was for a bit of fun. What was the charity? do you have a link, it feels like the TS affect didn't really kick in, also we just have been so inconsistent it would have been impossible to predict this season. Fingers crossed we can stay in the play offs with the momentum
    Think we agreed Upbeats. 

https://cact.gives/donate
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987

I’ll happily take either of the ways you two think the season will end!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987

*Thought
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    @johnnybev1987

*Thought
    agreed doesn't feel as easy as i put, story of the season i suppose. 

Peterborough
    Crewe
    Accrington
    Lincoln 
    Hull

Problem is 4 home games, where we have been shite this season. 

I'll go: LWWDW 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I think we can achieve DWWWL (76pts)

Whether we do it, that's part of the fun.

Could realistically see: LWWDL (73 pts)
  • Options
    97 points  !!!  Jesus wept. I wish had shorted you at the start of the season. And you both have us not to lose another game until we play Wigan in 9 games time.......and then only another 1 defeat in the next 8. 2 defeats in the next 17 games !!  God knows what you both were on back in September. Nox  ??
    My comment back on January. I still think some posters just back us to win every game, come what may.