Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diana Rigg RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Responsible for my leather fetish. Am I over-sharing?
  • Options
    Responsible for my leather fetish. Am I over-sharing?
    Possibly.
  • Options
    Proper sort AND in leather...

RIP
  • Options
    Diana Rigg, famous for her immense talent on stage and screen over 60 years.
    She honed her skills in the theatre and her powerful personality always shone through.

Diana made the transition from sex symbol to middle age characters, with total confidence. In latter years playing many different roles in various genres with equal supreme ability as an older woman.

Rachel Sterling, her beautiful actress daughter who inherited her mother's looks and acting skills, said Diana had cancer since March. Time spent reflecting on her wonderful life and career as the shocking disease was bringing her life to a close.

RIP Diana Rigg.  You were simply the best.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Beautiful lady.
    RIP 💓
  • Options
    RIP Diana
    what a lady.
  • Options
    The woman was the embodiment of perfection. RIP Diana
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talented actress who made a lot of people happy over the years.

RIP
  • Options
    R I P
  • Options
    One of my first teenage crushes...RIP Ms Rigg.  xx
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad indeed. First rememmber her as Emma Peel of course but was lucky enough to see her on a school trip to The Old Vic around 1973 when she was playing Lady Macbeth with Anthony Hopkins in the title role.

RIP
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Outstanding actress. 

Was one of the few that made Game of Thrones truly iconic (before those knobs ruined the ending). Her portrayal of Olenna Tyrell was masterful.

Rest Peacefully
  • Options
    RIP

Beautiful lady and marvelous actress.
  • Options
    Someone else already said it, but her daughter said how she had discovered her diagnosis, been very pragmatic and philosophical about how she was happy with her life and could accept the diagnosis. My old nan was like that and whilst it is heartbreaking watching someone you love slip away it was dignity and strength personified by both ladies and in the case of my nan gave me a lot of solace and I imagine the same is true for dame Diana Rigg 

She was a star in extras with Daniel Radcliffe 
  • Options
    Carter said:

She was a star in extras with Daniel Radcliffe 
    That was a brilliant scene with Radcliffe for sure.

I saw her in a play about 20 years ago, she was playing an older lady whose husband got distracted by a younger model. You could almost hear the blokes of a certain age in the audience thinking “You mug....”

RIP a great lady.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gorgy woman same age as my mother....RIP 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Loved her in the avengers and without sounding sexist she got better with age (up to a point).  Oh dear that sounds awful but she was also extremely talented actor.