Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All quiet on the M Bent front

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Should we be worried?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Should we be worried?

did you see his face on SSN, he looked overjoyed to be back at the club!
  • Options
    Let me spell it out:

No one will take him.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]All quiet on the M Bent front?
    ... oh I don't know ...
    link: mirror.co.uk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]All quiet on the M Bent front?
    ... oh I don't know ...www.mirror.co.uk

no wonder he looked so stroppy!
  • Options
    Parasite
  • Options
    He will be our main man next year mark my words

Along with Gibbs ay Henry
  • Options
    linked

as mentioned earlier.
  • Options
    the thing about marcus bent is last time we were in this division we had mark bright playing a similar role and that paid off...marcus could be key this season and what with all the non-football crap i suspect he now needs to re-prove his footballing credentials...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]the thing about marcus bent is last time we were in this division we had mark bright playing a similar role and that paid off...marcus could be key this season and what with all the non-football crap i suspect he now needs to re-prove his footballing credentials...[/quote]

Mark Bright was a touch of class who was brought in at the end of his career to add a few goals, take some pressure off of super Clive and add some experience to a youngish squad, Bright like di Canio knew he was lucky to be playing the game, and simply enjoyed playing and therefore relished the opportunity that Curbs gave him.

Marcus Bent gives me the impression that he feels he is owed a living by the game and that fundamentally is the wrong attitude. The good news is that at CCC level he'll be playing at his level, I just hope he doesn't see it as being below him to work hard on the pitch. I'm sure his agent has been out there pimping him to all and sundry with no results and I hope he realises why that is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]linked

as mentioned earlier.

That girl is all class. I think that neither I or this site are in any danger of legal action if I refer to her as a TART!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it, I think you're being far too kind to her.
  • Options
    Jealous...FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Jealous...FACT.

You know what, I don't even think I "would". Sure, it looks ok when it's all glammed up, but isn't she a scouser? I couldn't stand the jabbering - mouth full or not.