Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#SeaOfRed

2»

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    @Chizz what is the purpose of getting this trending? We all know the efl are going to do fuck all.
    I am not his social media adviser (yet), but I would guess that he wants to achieve a few things 

1. To demonstrate to fans that he's totally committed to completing the purchase of the club 

2. To ensure that the EFL are disabused of the notion that Elliot is the best and only option as future owner 

3. To ensure that any partners he has been in talks with on the purchasing side (if any) remain informed that he is still committed 

4. To send a message to Staprix that he intends still to proceed 

I think he's achieved 1, 2 will become obvious to the EFL, 3 will help (if there are other investors) and 4 gives him the line of communication, even if he's restricted from doing so overtly.  

On a slightly hazier note, the EFL may be of the opinion that they can't pass TS without details of the deal he has in place; while, at the same time, RD may have an NDA in place with TS preventing him sharing exactly that information.  But, by sending this message out, it prevents the EFL from being able to claim they weren't aware of a potential purchase.  

Does this Twitter trending attempt change much?  Not really.  Does it hinder? No, not at all.  Will it help?  Possibly.  
  • Options
    Bubble said:
    A #seaofred isn't going to pay the bills required to keep this club running for the next impending court case which of course is going to have a secondary appeal.  
    It's also not going to cost you or anyone else doing it a single penny
  • Options
    Doesn't make one difference, you will only fill timelines who follow you so likely Charlton folk. Getting ESI out trending/ SaveCAFC, had a purpose. This doesn't really send the same message so i wont be joining in.

I just don't see it changing anything, its down to the EFL and we need something more pro-active or just to let them get on with it.
  • Options
    I realise I will probably be in a minority but I’m pissed off with all the social media gimmicks. 
    I am with you, TS is going to look a major twat if he does not buy us now.