Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Doncaster | Saturday 19th September 2020.

edited September 2020 in General Charlton
First game back at The Valley, first game crowds are back ...... and Lee Bowyer upbeat and happy.

Sandgaaaard on the bench? :smile:

How many Lifers in the ground; if you are, let us know?

Lee Bowyer needs you to sing your hearts out:
"I hope that that thousand make a lot of noise. I hope they’ve picked the loudest singers out of the 27,000 that we have. Because one singer would make a difference. 

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff Oggy... Sorry only just saw you invited me to do it
  • Options
    In English:

Charlton: Amos, Barker, Oshilaja, Pratley, Purrington, Morgan, Forster-Caskey, Gilbey, Washington, Bonne, Doughty

Substitutes: Mayard-Brewer, Williams, Oztumer, Levitt, Davison, Lapslie, Vennings

• Options
    That should be a great team... Cant argue with anyone selected there!!
  • Options
    No aneke
  • Options
    No Aneke agaijn
  • Options
    Morgan starts
  • Options
    no Aneke, even on bench....  Injured again? 
  • Options
    Aneke not even on bench .
  • Options
    Davison should be good enough as deputy... Nice reward for him actually after getting two goals in midweek
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Course you can't, they're at The Valley and maybe a bit busy at the moment. 
    😉
  • Options
    Looks like a decent passing team.

And with Williams & Ozzie on the bench for laters. No Mountain Chuks though.

• Options
    Aneke is ill according to Louis Mendez
  • Options
    Jason Pearce remains out and will be in the Valley Pass commentary box for today's game, while Chuks Aneke misses the game through illness.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    no Aneke, even on bench....  Injured again? 
    I imagine it's because he played 45 mins on tues. Bowyer said the physio's were saying he couldn't last that long but he had to try him. 
  • Options
    Aneke is ill according to Louis Mendez
    I had such high hopes when we signed him but the bloke is never available.  Waste of a squad space.
  • Options
    If Morgan is on the right wing and Barker is at right back, Morgan is going to have to work much harder than he normally does to cover
  • Options
    Is anyone else listening to commentary on Valley Pass? There’s a lot of alternative noise and can’t hear the guys speak. Unsure if it’s just me or not? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is anyone else listening to commentary on Valley Pass? There’s a lot of alternative noise and can’t hear the guys speak. Unsure if it’s just me or not? 
    Sounds like a dalek.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    If Morgan is on the right wing and Barker is at right back, Morgan is going to have to work much harder than he normally does to cover
    Would hope its Gilbey that side... Morgan usually sat over on the left in the mini-season earlier in the summer
  • Options
    Pratley at CB presumably, with Oshilaja and Barker at RB or CB

Good to see Morgan play
  • Options
    You can now...Aneke isn't playing (apparently) but I reckon you can take the rest haha
  • Options
    You can now...Aneke isn't playing (apparently) but I reckon you can take the rest haha
    Where'd you hear that?
  • Options
    Where'd you hear that?
    I'm ITK...
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I can't twitter these geezers, but I have the stream on, lovely pictures of the Valley. But there have just been two unintelligible voices on and they sounded like they were gargling with nails underwater.
    Anybody else get that?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I can't twitter these geezers, but I have the stream on, lovely pictures of the Valley. But there have just been two unintelligible voices on and they sounded like they were gargling with nails underwater.
    Anybody else get that?
    Yeah, I have the same issue on the commentary. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    First game back at The Valley, first game crowds are back ...... and Lee Bowyer upbeat and happy.

Sandgaaaard on the bench? :smile:

How many Liifers in the ground. If you are, let us know?

Lee Bowyer needs you to sing your hearts out:
    "I hope that that thousand make a lot of noise. I hope they’ve picked the loudest singers out of the 27,000 that we have. Because one singer would make a difference. 

Baaaaannncing....!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!