Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Pass & CAFC Cash

how can I use the last £10 of my CAFC Cash to buy the Lincoln game, or can't I? Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    As far as I can see the option to use CAFC cash isn't available yet. In fact for the Doncaster game it didn't become available until nearly 7pm Friday night although that was I believe because of the issues with selling "live" tickets. 
    Hopefully they will put option up soon 
  • Options
    cheers for that.
  • Options
    The instructions have just been issued.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f6d195baff09/how-to-watch-the-live-stream-of-sundays-lincoln-v-charlton-clash

Besides the fact the link doesn't work there is a comment

Please note, passes purchased with CAFC Cash for the 2019/20 season have now expired and will not get you access to Saturday’s game.

As far as I am aware this information has not been relayed to me before! is it true that this has suddenly been brought in without warning. Pretty disgraceful 
  • Options
    how can I use the last £10 of my CAFC Cash to buy the Lincoln game, or can't I? Any help much appreciated.
    You can't cos it's an away game.
  • Options
    redman said:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f6d195baff09/how-to-watch-the-live-stream-of-sundays-lincoln-v-charlton-clash

Please note, passes purchased with CAFC Cash for the 2019/20 season have now expired and will not get you access to Saturday’s game.

As far as I am aware this information has not been relayed to me before! is it true that this has suddenly been brought in without warning. Pretty disgraceful 
    Good job I used my leftovers towards my season ticket.
  • Options
    redman said:

I think that is quite obvious myself, we are in a different season now.

aliwibble said:
    thanks, so I assume I can use the remainder of my CAFC Cash for a home game then ...
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    redman said:

aliwibble said:
    thanks, so I assume I can use the remainder of my CAFC Cash for a home game then ...
    Different season? But the club is still holding my cash.
    Also this, to my knowledge, is a new announcement. It has never been relayed to me before and have been able to use some for our first 2 games. 
  • Options
    redman said:

aliwibble said:

...passes purchased with CAFC Cash for the 2019/20 season - means any bundles you purchased last season  IFAIK your remaining CAFC Cash remains valid - check the webpages for how to redeem - I used 19/20 cash for the donnie game (wish I hadn't)
  • Options
    redman said:
    redman said:

aliwibble said:
    Different season? But the club is still holding my cash.
    Also this, to my knowledge, is a new announcement. It has never been relayed to me before and have been able to use some for our first 2 games. 
    they are saying that if you had a season pass for 2019/20 it has expired now. Any CAFC Cash balances can still be used against home games as it appears you have been doing so crack on.