Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

25/09/20 Where you celebrating (until 10pm) ?

Thought this might help like minded supporters meet up.

Going to The New Inn in Murston at 3pm if anybody is in the Sittingbourne area.

Comments

• Options
    Chapter One Restaurant in Orpington tonight ... was for my wife’s birthday, now a double celebration. 
  • Options

Finishing work at 4:30pm. Home, changed and straight down The Turnpike with mates.

One's a Millwall fan and one's an Arsenal fan though....don't have many Charlton mates sadly.

• Options
    Bromley 
  • Options
    round brother and sister - in - law's later for her birthday, they are West Ham but I'll certainly be celebrating !
  • Options

Off to Hazine in Bexleyheath with the missus and my mate and his missus (he's Charlton as well!!).

I've already called the restaurant and told them to get as many bottles of champagne chilled as they can!

• Options
    At my parents house, they've had to put up with me moaning about the club so it's only right they get to celebrate this moment with me
  • Options
    Out in Harpenden. Currently 4 beers down and you can’t wipe the smile off my face. Feel so happy. I didn’t realise how much the whole situation was getting it me. 
  • Options
    Fair few pints in Chirpy Reds boozer and then off for a ruby i reckon! 
  • Options
    Broadstairs later for me then Casio in Westwood cross 
  • Options
    Just in the Mill for a couple. Maybe go out later as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Silver Fox Bexley
  • Options
    Staying in - keeping my powder dry to see where we are in 6 months down the line.
  • Options
    The Silver Fox Bexley
    What time are you going? L has invited me around so want to make sure you have gone before I turn up. 
  • Options
    Camden Arms Pembury with some other inmates from the coach we get to home games
  • Options
    The Silver Fox Bexley
    What time are you going? L has invited me around so want to make sure you have gone before I turn up. 
    Table booked for 7:30. I've got it for 10 minutes so you've got more than enough time.