Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Ketters.. Whats the goings on & gossip from the white isles?

cant wait to get back out there

Comments

• Options
    Well the good news for the likes of you, but bad for the likes of me is that Bora Bora opened Tuesday the day after I left :-( Down the front where Mambo/Savannah/Cafe Del Mar etc is they have really made up market now, it was packed as well, numbers well up compared to this time last year.

Space has got even wilder, Chris Leibling did his opening set on Friday I think (You lose track of days out there) one track of his seem to go on for about an hour at least, sound system just gets louder & louder in there.

The sound this year is definately getting harder, mixture of Tech house/Electro/Grimey Dirty House/Bouncy depending on who is playing of course.

Must do's if you have the time this year :- Hed Kandi on the Saturday, Def mix on the Tuesday, The 22 Hour Space Marathon at Space on Sunday. On the lighter side go to Base Bar for Fierce Angels & KM5 if you can find it ok :-)
  • Options
    Does Dave lee Travis still spin the wheels of steel? (All this went right over my head - I must be getting old)
  • Options
    i enjoyed the 60's 70's and 80's bar when i went there!

"I'm walking on sunshine woahhhh!"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Does Dave lee Travis still spin the wheels of steel? (All this went right over my head - I must be getting old)

Mine too, Valley!!!!!!!!!!!!

D..I..S..C..O........... give me D..I..S..C..O. ; )
  • Options
    Gran Canaria was disappointly dominated by techno house as well.

In the whole resort, we could only find one bar to get our Take That and Tiffany fix.....
  • Options
    Did you rock the Kasbah smudge? In Playa de Ingles, the gay bit has lot's of cheese.... erm, I'm going to shut up now!!
  • Options
    No Yumbo action for us Carter !
  • Options
    This thread is for Ibiza posts only NO CHEESE.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]This thread is for Ibiza posts only NO CHEESE.......
    it think you'll find the 60'' 70's 80's bar is in Ibiza.

It's also the best place in Ibiza.
  • Options
    Words fail me......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not even for a bit of yumbo bunjee action?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Words fail me......

these people are soooooooo not ITK hey mate!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Words fail me......

these people are soooooooo not ITK hey mate!!

Idiots all Carling. They have no idea about it beacause they are all too scared to go to THE greatest party island in the world ......EIVISSA.
  • Options
    LOL, Ketters if you had seen the 15 of us doing the John Travolta parts to Summer Lovin after a 15-hour session, you would of held your head in shame !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, Ketters if you had seen the 15 of us doing the John Travolta parts to Summer Lovin after a 15-hour session, you would of held your head in shame !

Oh Dear Oh Dear......I am sure it seemed the most natural thing to do at the time :-)
  • Options
    I've just heard Ketters hand slap his spam in angst and disbelief
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, Ketters if you had seen the 15 of us doing the John Travolta parts to Summer Lovin after a 15-hour session, you would of held your head in shame !
  • Options
    and you really should of seen the state of the Olivia Newton John's......... :-(
  • Options
    The memories, the mammaries..... Those su-hummer niiiiaaattesss