Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship (Contribution details on Page 6, halfway down)

Comments

• Options
    No idea why these aren't coming up in red....but I'll plough on

Payments by bank transfer continued.....

@T.C.E @thai malaysia addick @The Prince-e-Paul @Themightyath2 @Tonypalmer @tricky @UEAAddick @Valiantphil @Weegie Addick
  • Options

As I say, these were as of 10.30 this morning. @Curb_It and I will monitor over the rest of the day and I'll update as necessary.

Meanwhile can either of the "Eltham Addicks" and either of the "SE9 Addicks" lay claim to those payments which it isn't clear is the payee (not everyone writes their username the way it appears on the site, which has made for some fun and games in doing these lists).

If you have paid by bank transfer but you aren't listed above please PM me and @Curb_It and we'll look into it.

Paypal receipts to follow.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    @Davo55 - it was I
    Thanks @se9addick. Noted.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Can’t believe there’s another to be honest. I challenge @SE9 ADDICK to a duel for the honour of representing Greenwich’s finest postcode (which I haven’t lived in for circa 50% of my life at this point). 
  • Options
    £20 paid - Thanks
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Payments received so far by bank transfer, in alphabetical order:

@1905 @"Addick Addict" @addickson @Addickted @Addicus_Finch @AFKABartram @aitchyaddick @alburyaddick @AlF @aliwibble @Alwaysneil @AshBurton @"Athletico Charlton" @Awks @BalladMan @Bangkokaddick @Bedsaddick @blackheathaddick @bobmunro @cafc-west @CAFCBourne @cambs_addick @"Cardinal Sin" @"Carl Leaburn" @"carly burn" @Carter @ChicagoAddick @church-lane @colthe3rd @Curb_It @DaveStorry @Davey @Davo55 @eaststandmike @eddieaddick @Elthamaddick OR @"Eltham Addick" (not clear which one at the moment) @Er_Be_Ab_Pl_Wo_Wo_Ch @Eynsfordaddick @"Fanny Fanackapan" @FishCostaFortune @foresthillred @GlassHalfFull @"Henry Irving" @ISawLeaburnScore @JohnnyH2 @Johnnysummers5 @Jon_CAFC_ @KBslittlesis @KentishAddick @Killarahales @KillersBeard @LargeAddick @LeeValley @LenGlover @"Len\'s_little_girl" @letthegoodtimesroll @lordromford @mart77 @ME14addick @Morboe @MrDick @N01R4M @NorthheathAddick @QatarNapsy @rananegra @RaplhMilne @Redabbott @redlanered @redman @Redmidland @RichmondSE10Exile @robinofottershaw @RodneyCharltonTrotta @Rothko @SE7toSG3 @se9addick OR @"SE9 ADDICK" (also not clear which one at the moment) @"seth plum" @Solidgone @SpicedAddick @stockportaddick @sunbury-addick @Swisdom @SX_Addick 

to be continued......
    Sorry @_MrDick, spelt it wrongly. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Can’t believe there’s another to be honest. I challenge @SE9 ADDICK to a duel for the honour of representing Greenwich’s finest postcode (which I haven’t lived in for circa 50% of my life at this point). 
    That'll be Tom  ;)

• Options
    @Davo55 just seen your post above, £20 paid was from myself, cheers 
  • Options
    @Davo55 just seen your post above, £20 paid was from myself, cheers 
    Great, thanks @Elthamaddick. Noted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done under shortened ref of Raith C.
  • Options
    thanks Brenda

done for the Lass and I
  • Options
    Lovely idea! I've transferred my £20,00
  • Options
    Hey Davo, I pinged 40 to B’s PayPal on the 30th. Unless I inadvertently sent it somewhere else...JVL
  • Options
    JVL said:
    Hey Davo, I pinged 40 to B’s PayPal on the 30th. Unless I inadvertently sent it somewhere else...JVL
    Ok. It wasn’t on the statement that B sent me yesterday but @Curb_It will look Into that and we’ll let you know. 
  • Options
    20 in the post today.
  • Options
    JVL said:
    Hi Jon can you check your PayPal account. I haven’t received it. Was wondering whether you used the protest fund PayPal? 
  • Options
    Maybe that’s what I did. Have dm’d you, B.
  • Options
    Done.  £20 by bank transfer.
  • Options
    Just found a bit of money in the protest fund PayPal. Luckily I had made a note of password. So have now retrieved that. In fact I should’ve just used that one and put on thread. I just didn’t realise it was still active.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quick update:

Also received by bank transfer, with thanks, @cafc7-6htfc @Dansk_Red @Dippenhall @MattTeesHeader @Raith_C_Chattonell @Redvaliant @SeaBayRed

And by Paypal, including those found by B in the old protest fund account, thanks to @Badger @JVL @stonemuse
  • Options
    As far as I can see, that leaves just three payments mentioned above which are still to arrive and be accounted for. That is from @Alex Wright @lancashire lad and @Vienna_Addick. We'll keep an eye open for these and any other later payments early next week.

We're getting close to the point when we will need to finalise so we can proceed with the actual sponsorship, so anyone still intending to participate who hasn't yet done so please get your payments in as soon as possible.

Many thanks to all.
  • Options
    My card reader is in the office so I haven't checked the account since Friday night.  Will confirm two of those payments above in the morning.

• Options
    Done. £20 by bank transfer.
  • Options
    Done by bank transfer
  • Options
    20 in the post today.
    In the post? Reminds me of when I joined the Dennis the Menace Fan Club in 1979. 

Did you use a postal order? 😀
  • Options
    £20 paid by bank transfer
  • Options
    Paid by bank transfer
  • Options
    Will add my contribution this evening by bank transfer when I get home
  • Options
    Sorry, card reader played up. Sorted now so will pay first thing tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!