Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone ever tried this?

It looks like some kind of socially-distance 5-aside

Comments

• Options
    It's called Zorb football, was around before Covid. Tried it once and thought it was shit. 
  • Options
    I did it once, we gave up and did zorb British bull dog instead
  • Options
    Kids went in something similar, but on water, in a theme park a few years back. 
  • Options
    Never done it but plenty of mates have.  Said the first 5 mins is hilarious, then it quickly becomes boring.
  • Options
    My eldest last year did this as part of his stag do. Played at Goals in Bexleyheath. 
  • Options
    Go google head injuries from Zorb.
  • Options
    Bloody hell They ways people can find to injure themselves!

I was not involved. I just happened to see it as I walked by. Next time I might call for an ambulance Actually they were just across the motorway - maybe 500 metres - from the Karolinska hospital so possibly not the worst location  ;)  
  • Options
    It's fair to say that I wasn't any good at it.

• Options
    Stig said:
    It's fair to say that I wasn't any good at it.

Football is designed for dry land

• Options
    My eldest last year did this as part of his stag do. Played at Goals in Bexleyheath. 
    Old school friend of mine made a killing from these a couple of years ago when they first become popular. Would rent them out for birthday parties/stags etc. Believe it or not Goals didn't own any for about 6 months so he used to rent his to them every weekend. They soon wised up and made the investment because it only took 3 lots of renting for him to get his money back and then it was pure profit for doing nothing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've done it once at halftime between Wellington Phoenix and Perth Glory.
    I've had a few that day and decided not to care about the ball, but just to attack one of the other players over and over again. (He wore a Chef Wendy shirt).