Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many points will we get in October ?

Sunderland (h)
Ipswich (a)
Wigan (h)
Blackpool (a)
Northampton (a)
Oxford (h)
Portsmouth (a)

Big month coming up (31 days)
Playing some big teams (Northampton Town and Wigan Athletic , 15 and 13 letters respectively)
Potentially 7 league games coming up , there may be a cancellation due to International call ups (really?? must be some proper desperate countries out there picking any of our tripe)
Lets see how all these new signings bed in .

im going for an optimistic 10 as we consolidate a middle top half position in League fucking One 

The winner receives a pot of virtual custard 

Comments

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Depends on what players we sign. With the current squad - 10

• Options
    Our season will really start against Wigan, then we will go on a run, until mid November when the injuries and Pratley's suspension kick in. 

14 for me. 
  • Options
    15 points I reckon. Transfer market moves will be huge. Think TS wants us up this year.
  • Options
    8 points with the current squad 15 if we sign some decent players and they gel quickly
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    All depends on what players we bring in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Sunderland: Draw
    Ipswich: Postponed
    Wigan: Win
    Blackpool: Lose
    Northampton: Win
    Oxford: Lose
    Portsmouth: Draw

Eight points!!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sunderland: Draw
    Ipswich: Postponed
    Wigan: Win
    Blackpool: Lose
    Northampton: Win
    Oxford: Lose
    Portsmouth: Draw

Eight points!!
    Was going to say i think the Ipswich game will be called off for international call ups.

Williams, Washington, Levitt.

Could do us a big favour as Ipswich have started well and by the time it's rearranged we'll have a few new players settled in.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thirteen
  • Options

Not going on form obviously, but we have played alright in periods against West Ham and Lincoln, just need to get a few players in and hope they gel fast!
    We should be one of the fitter teams in the division and can only assume that the physio and medical teams will have a bit more of a budget to play with now. They must have been really up against it for a while now.
  • Options
    Less than we would like
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6 as things stand.
  • Options
    Very optimistic 14.
  • Options
    I think we have a massive rebuilding job on our hands, and I think the last few months have really taken their toll.  If we get 4/5 players in (I think we need this many at least), then we may start to pick up points.  Even with additions, I don’t see promotion this season.  No disrespect to any of the senior players that stayed, but I fail to see a promotion winning team that includes 

Oshilaja 
    Pearce
    JFC
    Williams
    Pratley
    Bonne 

they all give their best and are okay, but they, coupled with the youngsters we’re having to play, aren’t capable of getting us out this league.  If I’m honest, I would be hoping to see players come in that will likely get in the team ahead of them.  It might sound harsh, but I’m only going on the team that got us out the division last time around.  
  • Options
    That looks like a tough run:

Sunderland (h) loss, they owe us one
    Ipswich (a) loss
    Wigan (h) win
    Blackpool (a) win
    Northampton (a) draw
    Oxford (h) loss, the Robinson effect
    Portsmouth (a) loss, they owe us one aswell

So 7pts. Not great.

Am prepared to be surprised though, especially if we get a few new players in.

COYA
  • Options
    Sunderland (h) Lose
    Ipswich (a) Lose
    Wigan (h) Win
    Blackpool (a) Win
    Northampton (a) Draw
    Oxford (h) Lose
    Portsmouth (a) Draw

7 points

• Options
    7 points....... scary. 

Sunderland (h) 1
    Ipswich (a) 0
    Wigan (h) 1
    Blackpool (a) 1
    Northampton (a) 1
    Oxford (h) 3
    Portsmouth (a) 0
  • Options
    I'm playing my Brucie bonus........double mine up to 16 !!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Our season will really start against Wigan, then we will go on a run, until mid November when the injuries and Pratley's suspension kick in. 

14 for me. 
    Not far wrong