Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many points will Fulham get ?

Fulham been walloped 0-3 tonight by Aston Villa. Demonstrating the massive gulf from championship to premier league so far this season. I think theh will struggle to get 25 pts all season 

Comments

• Options
    Plenty of teams make a poor start and somehow do just enough to recover - amongst others, even Villa themselves last season.

But if they go down, Fulham won't be struggling to count their Prem money though. 
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    ?
    ??
  • Options
    iainment said:
    ?
    ??

???
  • Options
    iainment said:
    ?
    ??

???
    ????
  • Options
    Fulham are awful defensively. Really need to address that immediately. The only players I ever see them linked with are offensive players. They won’t stay up.
  • Options
    I’ll stick my neck on the line and say 0. 
  • Options
    Pointless thread alert...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:
    ?
    ??

???
    ????
    ?????
    ??????
  • Options
    Things can change quickly. Palace looked like they would struggle to get a single point after they lost their first four games without scoring a goal, but all it took was a change of manager to have the players looking completely different and they stayed up that season. Personally I'm just glad to see Parker struggling.
  • Options
    Things can change quickly. Palace looked like they would struggle to get a single point after they lost their first four games without scoring a goal, but all it took was a change of manager to have the players looking completely different and they stayed up that season. Personally I'm just glad to see Parker struggling.
    I think they have a high chance of going back down, but heard people saying they might not get Derbys 11 points! Maybe they’re taking the piss, but Fulham aren’t that bad.
  • Options
    They’ve done nothing to address any of the issues that saw them relegated two seasons ago. Nailed on for relegation I’m afraid.
  • Options
    I don't care....Fulham are not a club I bother with.
    Then why read and comment on a thread about Fulham?
    Some people are very strange.
    I might as well comment on every single thread that I don't care and it's not the sort of stuff I bother with.
    But why would anyone want to?
  • Options
    Fulham are awful defensively. Really need to address that immediately. The only players I ever see them linked with are offensive players. They won’t stay up.
    Statement from their Chairman tonight sounded like a load of excuses to me......"been trying to sign a centre half for weeks blah blah blah....2 centre halves we wanted to sign have gone down with Covid blah blah blah".

I did see that they are linked with Foyth from Spurs. God help them if that's their aim as whenever I've seen him his given penalties away or just been crap.

Oh......and they want Lookman on loan. Maybe Parker will play him in defence.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to discuss on CL.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to discuss on CL.
    I know, what a relief after all these years ;)
  • Options
    iainment said:
    ?
    ??

???
    ????
    ?????
    ??????
    ???????
  • Options
    Not the same since the Michael Jackson statue went.
  • Options
    I think they will be the first team to replace their manager three times in a Premier League season.  And still finish bottom. 
  • Options
    What's wrong with the thread? We've definitely had ones about how many points other teams will get in the past! It's also relevant as their manager is ex Charlton.

If you're a P*rker fan, stay way, if you want to enjoy discussing their shit performances, then hang around...haha!

For the record, I don't think they can be this bad all season, but it's looking challenging for them now. Especially with the owner so publicly slagging their defenders off. I'm gonna go below the 20pt mark,with Parker gone before Xmas.
  • Options
    off topic .. do Fulham still receive relegation parachute funds even though they are back in the prem ? ..
    on topic .. year by year it gets harder and harder for promoted teams to survive .. Fulham could overtake Derby as the promoted team to get the least points, it's difficult to see any team they could face with good prospects of getting a point or three .. 17 points at most
  • Options
    off topic .. do Fulham still receive relegation parachute funds even though they are back in the prem ? ..
    on topic .. year by year it gets harder and harder for promoted teams to survive .. Fulham could overtake Derby as the promoted team to get the least points, it's difficult to see any team they could face with good prospects of getting a point or three .. 17 points at most
    Nope, the Parachute Payments they should have received this season gets split amongst the Premier League teams
  • Options
    We care because....?
  • Options
    Nope, the Parachute Payments they should have received this season gets split amongst the Premier League teams
    thanks FA, pity the cash isn't dispersed amongst L1 and 2 teams even temporarily