Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK Lincoln 2-0 Charlton

Apologies for this going late but I was working all day yesterday, and before you ask we have had a referee with a lower mark, that goes to Darren Bond at the Valley against Reading last season with a mark of 2.41
With two players on highest mark the MoM went to Levitt as he had more individual commendations for MoM.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Bonne is proper getting it from the fans at the moment - Dont know how he can be marked lower that the two players who gave away the second goal on that alone!!

Great job though Lancs
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Bit harsh on Amos. I prefer Phillips but he saved a penalty and had no chance with the goals. He shouldn't have got below a 7.
  • Options
    Great work. Typo - Lincoln.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Bonne is proper getting it from the fans at the moment - Dont know how he can be marked lower that the two players who gave away the second goal on that alone!!

Great job though Lancs
    This. 

Bit harsh on Amos. I prefer Phillips but he saved a penalty and had no chance with the goals. He shouldn't have got below a 7.
    And This. 

Thanks for your great work @lancashire lad

• Options
    Happy for Dylan. His passing ability could be so important this season. 
  • Options
    At least we can't say that Charlton are vulnerable to letting in goals at the beginning or the end this season. The five goals against have been evenly spaced through the middle part of the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Pratley got booked too so needs adding to the discipline table.
  • Options
    thanks Pedro, my copy amended
  • Options
    Think this shows the lack of quality in the current squad, two kids come in and are the best in the team..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    agree on pen save and no chance with goals. However distribution poor and didn't make any special saves (other than pen). 6.5 sounds about right to me 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Think this shows the lack of quality in the current squad, two kids come in and are the best in the team..
    Or it shows people are giving them the benefit of their doubt and unfairly marking them higher?