Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thomas Sandgaard live on Talksport today

Sandgaard talking with Jim White, Simon Jordan & Trevor Sinclair,in about 15 minutes.

Comments

• Anyone please with the ability to put up a link?
  • Coming up in a few minutes. I’ll try and do updates ... 
  • On now.
  • Anyone please with the ability to put up a link?
    https://talksport.com 
    Click Listen Live 

Interview starts in a few minutes
  • edited September 2020
    Wants to utilise the fan base and widen outreach, wants to draw people to bringing kids to the academy as a first choice over other London clubs. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2020
    Hardly enlightening and nothing we haven't heard before from TS in my opinion, however that's Jim Wright and Jordan's line of questioning. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Hardly enlightening and nothing we haven't heard before IMO. 
    What were you expecting, Dazzler ....... Thomas is not going to put out world exclusives on Talkshite radio.  :smile:

• Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    What were you expecting, Dazzler ....... Thomas is not going to put out world exclusives on Talkshite radio.  :smile:
    In fairness White did say Sandgaard had a big surprise for Charlton fans listening... 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    In fairness White did say Sandgaard had a big surprise for Charlton fans listening... 
    Yeah, he bigged it up as some sort of announcement coming
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    A right back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Missed out the bit of Trevor Sinclair saying having diversity in your academy coaching
  • I liked the way Thomas corrected them by saying this wasn't the first game he had been to as they announced before he came on.
    Think Jim White was just being lazy and meant first game as official owner, but it was good to hear TS pick him up on it
  • edited September 2020

Radio clickbait.
  • _MrDick said:
    @Dazzler21 missed out some of the more interesting bits ..

Rock band in Crossbars everymatch
    goal music / fireworks
    monster truck display at halftime
    Helicopter landing pad in the car park 
    West Stand to be wrapped in his images
    match ball dropped in by bloke using a jet pack

Can’t wait... 

I’m all in!!!