Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know where I can...

watch tonight's games? Are they on the internet or the TV or is there radio commentary or anything like that for the long-distance supporters among us?

(Just getting into practice for the season proper...)

Comments

• Options
    Via mobile phone if you have anyone's number is about the limit I reckon.

Foreign plastics are outcast for these ones Weeg ;-)
  • Options
    Bring back the pre-season tour of Scotland, that's what I say!!
  • Options
    I'll past a short summary of the Welling game about 20 mins after the end.
  • Options
    You're a darling, AFKA - thank you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'll past a short summary of the Welling game about 20 mins after the end.

I'll post it now.

Rubbish game. Won by the odd goal. Marcus Bent looked disinterested, Diawarra kept ball watching and losing his man, Walton got sent off, four balls got lost over in Danson Park. Oh yeah, and about half the crowd seemed to disappear at half time and not come back. Coincidentally, the pub next door had it's best wednesday's trade since, ooo, about this time last year.
  • Options
    The official site provided updates for last seasons friendlies (including Welling), but don't seem to be doing so this year (yet).

Those large scale staff cutbacks are hitting home.
  • Options
    I thought I was your darling Weegie?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    It's finished Welling 0-2 CAFC. Varney and Dickson with the goals.

The FT score at the other game was Tooting+M 0-5 CAFC.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]It's finished Welling 0-2 CAFC. Varney and Dickson with the goals.

The FT score at the other game was Tooting+M 0-5 CAFC.

Wahey! 100% record.

Anyone know who scored in the Tooting game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I thought I was your darling Weegie?

I'll decide when I see which one of you gets the proper report up first! Thought Off_It was going to have beaten you all to it for a moment...but so far the winner is Ledge Knows for the Tooting report.