Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who did not play last night?

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Who was missing?

Young
Rommedahl
Faye
Thatcher

plus?

Comments

• Options
    Young
    Romm
    Faye
    Thatcher
    Samedo
    Sankofa
  • Options
    Samedo came on at Tooting (Semedo on OS)

Interesting re others
  • Options
    Semedo played the last 20 mins at Tooting.
  • Options
    i wonder how much Thatcher is worth??
  • Options
    I haven't seen Ambrose mentioned anywhere either
  • Options
    Ambrose, Young, Romm and Faye could all be off IMO.

What was that Christensen like on the wing last night?
  • Options
    thatcher and rommedahl were at tooting sat on the bench
  • Options
    I wouldn't assume that all of those missing last night are leaving.

Young & Rommers are probably good as gone - but others will be carrying injuries or deemed not fit enough to play.

And isn't Ambrose on his honeymoon..... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I wouldn't assume that all of those missing last night are leaving.

Young & Rommers are probably good as gone - but others will be carrying injuries or deemed not fit enough to play.

No, no, no Oggy. The FACTS are:

All non-appearing players have been transfered/fallen out with the manager/failed a drugs test

Any failure to access the official site is due to a new player being signed and/or the the OS being "crap" and nothing to do with your own PC.

All paper/website rumours are true and have never been made up by agents or lazy journos

All players we "fail" to sign are world beaters we have "misssed out on"

All players we do sign are rubbish, over priced, on their last legs or flashes in the pan.

All players we sell are undersold and we'll live to regret letting them go.
    • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I wouldn't assume that all of those missing last night are leaving.

No, no, no Oggy. The FACTS are:

All non-appearing players have been transfered/fallen out with the manager/failed a drugs test

Any failure to access the official site is due to a new player being signed and/or the the OS being "crap" and nothing to do with your own PC.

All paper/website rumours are true and have never been made up by agents or lazy journos

All players we "fail" to sign are world beaters we have "misssed out on"

All players we do sign are rubbish, over priced, on their last legs or flashes in the pan.

All players we sell are undersold and we'll live to regret letting them go.
  • Options
    Henry, nice to see you are still staying optimistic!

Im looking forward to the season ahead - don;t think we have wasted any cash YET!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Firefli:

Todorovs signing on fee ...
  • Options
    Debatable - reserving judgement until he has played more than first friendly game! :-)

Agree, Reid hopefully will shine this season.