Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Blackpool 0-1 Charlton

many thanks to the 101 lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    His mighty reign begins! 
  • Options
    Congratulations Ryan! You are certainly becoming our new cult hero. However, I've got to say (IMHO) that there's some kind of carryover of bias from the previous match to have SEVEN players rated higher than Ben Watson in this one. Thanks again LL, I look forward to these numbers every week.
    I think you meant 'only seven'.
  • Options
    2 bookings already for Amos, we won't want too many more time wasting yellow cards for him!
  • Options
    Maynard-Brewer has played twice this season if your counting EFL Trophy games in the Clean Sheets table?
  • Options
    Maynard-Brewer has played twice this season if your counting EFL Trophy games in the Clean Sheets table?
    thanks will update for Saturday
  • Options
    Didn't mark as I was only able to see the 1st half. Can only say the Purrington mark looks ridiculously high to me! I suspect if we had gone on to lose his mark would have been half that!
  • Options
    So, after our sending off and up until the goal on Tuesday, 5 out of 6 players who had provided an assist so far this season were not on the pitch.

And between 39 mins (sending off) and 64 mins (Aneke arrival) there was no one on the pitch who had provided an assist.

Might explain the lack of chances...
  • Options
    So, after our sending off and up until the goal on Tuesday, 5 out of 6 players who had provided an assist so far this season were not on the pitch.

And between 39 mins (sending off) and 64 mins (Aneke arrival) there was no one on the pitch who had provided an assist.

5 of the starters have only been here 2 games! (Inniss, Maatsen, Gunter, Shinnie and Bogle) All of which should be better than who they replaced. 

Bit hard to call them out for not getting assists when Wigan was their first game and this their second. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

5 of the starters have only been here 2 games! (Inniss, Maatsen, Gunter, Shinnie and Bogle) All of which should be better than who they replaced. 

Bit hard to call them out for not getting assists when Wigan was their first game and this their second. 
    Not calling them out at all - just looking at it as an explanation for lack of chances. Taylor and Gallagher provided a lot of assists last season and we really struggled for goals when they weren’t available (and after Gallagher went).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely we had two shots on target, if you include the Inness one that was disallowed
  • Options
    Which you don't! 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Congratulations Ryan! You are certainly becoming our new cult hero. However, I've got to say (IMHO) that there's some kind of carryover of bias from the previous match to have SEVEN players rated higher than Ben Watson in this one. Thanks again LL, I look forward to these numbers every week.

Agree about Watson but folk Remember his two row Z shots and his mandatory yellow card more than his overall good link play plus a couple of long accurate passes out wide.

I said on the day Ryan Innes signed after reading about his troubled past and stating he could become a Cult hero: one bad pass which gives away a goal and cult hero status will be confirmed !

Rather, a hero, but I'm not sure that happens with the no mistakes demands of the Charlton fan base.

Great start to his Charlton career.
  • Options
    What’s happened to Albie Morgan ?
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Would expect to see him drop down to the National League on loan
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Shame....there's a player in there somewhere
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    ct_addick said:
    Why has he fallen so far out of favour? What did I miss?
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    ct_addick said:
    Dont think he's fallen out of favour... Just think its more a case that he's got a few faults that need polishing and is difficult for him to get into the first team with a lot of talent ahead of him

Its sadly telling that no League Two clubs showed interest
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    ct_addick said:
    He doesn't track back (enough).