Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    outrageous finish 
  • Options
    I was at the breakfast table at a hotel in Florence, idly flicking through The Gazzetta when I saw an article that mentioned him and Charlton. My wife translated it for me and I was delighted to find out we'd signed him. I've always wished I'd kept the paper, it's normally the sort of thing I'd do but didn't bother for some reason.

Loved having him play for us.
  • Options
    Brilliant.....will always remember the Boxing Day 2003 win over Chelsea. Was home for that. What a team. 
  • Options
    What a player. Loved his time with us.
  • Options
    I was at the breakfast table at a hotel in Florence, idly flicking through The Gazzetta when I saw an article that mentioned him and Charlton. My wife translated it for me and I was delighted to find out we'd signed him. I've always wished I'd kept the paper, it's normally the sort of thing I'd do but didn't bother for some reason.

Bloody hell - I was in Florence that day as well, in a Charlton top and doing all the touristy things.

My missus couldn't believe the number of Italians who came up to us to say we'd just signed Di Canio. I couldn't believe the number of Italians who recognised my Charlton kit.
  • Options

No page 3 in the Gazzetta?