Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve White (Drummer) - BBC interview

2»

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Documentary on the Style Council on Sky Arts on 31 October
    Well worth a watch. Saw the Sky VIP preview event last month.  They had Steve and Mick in first for a hour’s chat with Eddie Piller before showing the documentary in full. 

Can’t recall Steve ever sitting in with Oasis. Are BBC just mixing him up with Alan, or did he ever drum for them?

I brought Steve into a Twitter conversation with Thomas the other day, suggesting he add drums to Thomas’ guitar of Valley Floyd Road. Steve agreed and I suggested a gig at The Valley which they both seem up for. Also suggested getting The Who along, with their Valley history, as part of a Teenage Cancer Trust gig as they can’t do the RAH gigs this year.

Thank me if it ever happens 😉
    Played on an Oasis tour (2000 I think) when Alan got tendernightes and he covered a few gigs and joined the list of the 5 Oasis drummers!

Just like Spinal Tap, did any of the Oasis drummers spontaneously combust  ;)
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Documentary on the Style Council on Sky Arts on 31 October
    Well worth a watch. Saw the Sky VIP preview event last month.  They had Steve and Mick in first for a hour’s chat with Eddie Piller before showing the documentary in full. 

Can’t recall Steve ever sitting in with Oasis. Are BBC just mixing him up with Alan, or did he ever drum for them?

I brought Steve into a Twitter conversation with Thomas the other day, suggesting he add drums to Thomas’ guitar of Valley Floyd Road. Steve agreed and I suggested a gig at The Valley which they both seem up for. Also suggested getting The Who along, with their Valley history, as part of a Teenage Cancer Trust gig as they can’t do the RAH gigs this year.

Thank me if it ever happens 😉
    Played on an Oasis tour (2000 I think) when Alan got tendernightes and he covered a few gigs and joined the list of the 5 Oasis drummers!
    I was listening to Noel talk about this last week, said that Steve had a week to learn all the drum parts for the set list and is such an amazing drummer that he did it with ease.