Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get your live streaming video pass for Charlton v Oxford United-CAFC Cash deadline 10.00am 27/10/20

Comments

• Options
    Thanks @aliwibble I don't get it on that link at all...just the £10 option....very strange..  Am definitely logged in as can see my CAFC cash balance...  Will call the tkt office in the morning..  Cheers.
  • Options
    I’ve not signed up for a stream before - is it easy enough to do and get going on an iPad or TV?
  • Options
    @Charlton_Charlie it's just occurred to me one more thing to try before you end up braving the phone lines. It might be that your browser is loading a cached version of the page, so if you try a different browser or clearing down your cache that might do the trick.
  • Options
    An hour remaining for CAFC cash purchasers.
  • Options
    morning @aliwibble - apparently it wasn't just me...there was a 'technical issue' and they'd taken the offer down too early...anyway...braved the phone lines, got through and now have purchased the pass after they put the link back up online. Cheers.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Just out of interest, can you log in to 2 different devices and watch the game at the same time?

• Options
    Please be gentle with me as this is the first time I've purchased a stream.
    I've already redeemed my purchase code this morning, what happens next?
    Does a link appear on Valley Pass, if so, what time does it appear?

Many thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Just out of interest, can you log in to 2 different devices and watch the game at the same time?

Nope, although you could mirror/cast your phone to the TV and them both be watched in different rooms of your house. 
  • Options
    Just out of interest, can you log in to 2 different devices and watch the game at the same time

Yes you can. 

• Options

Many thanks in advance.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020

Many thanks in advance.
    Coverage normally starts 30 minutes before kick-off [18.30],but a picture of the pitch may appear at about 18.00,use this link at about 18.15.
    https://live.cafc.co.uk/
  • Options
    Cheers Clive, appreciated.
  • Options
    Would be interesting to know how many streams the club sells for tonight. 

My guess would be between 4 and 5,000. Or am I hopelessly optimistic?
  • Options
    I thought when I purchased the oct bundle it would include tonights game?, does the new 3 game bundle (including Oxford) mean that it doesn't.....pretty sure the Oct bundle was for Sunderland, Wigan and tonight???
  • Options
    I thought when I purchased the oct bundle it would include tonights game?, does the new 3 game bundle (including Oxford) mean that it doesn't.....pretty sure the Oct bundle was for Sunderland, Wigan and tonight???
    Yes it includes tonight.
    See Ollie's explanation on here on page 1.
  • Options
    I questioned this a couple of days ago as it appeared that it hadn't been included in my bundle but I have it now.
  • Options
    ok cheers - will hope it works.

I'm confused how it will work going forward then?, will it not be monthly or it it just individual 3 game bundles you purchase?. seems a bit strange to have already sold tonights game in one bundle and then sell it again in another
  • Options
    Stream has started, picture of pitch with several people on it.
  • Options
    So to buy these streams, sign up for a valley pass account and select the £10 option. It then gives you a code and you can watch on a tablet, phone or tv if you are able to do the mirroring thing?
  • Options
    Seem to remember someone sharing the game stream in the past. I for one would rather give 10 quid to a charity like foodbank but would like to see the game now we have money. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So to buy these streams, sign up for a valley pass account and select the £10 option. It then gives you a code and you can watch on a tablet, phone or tv if you are able to do the mirroring thing?
    You only need a code if you are using CAFC cash, to access the stream for £10.00 Click here to purchase your matchday pass to watch today's game live on Valley Pass
  • Options
    usually when i buy the game I can watch on my laptop and on my ipad, but for some reason my valley pass app on my ipad is still saying i dont have access even though i'm watching the stream on my ipad now? 

• Options
    the reason for using both is so that we can mirror the laptop to the tv and set the ipad up in the kitchen for when we argue over who is going to tend to the dinner during the match
  • Options
    clive said:
    You only need a code if you are using CAFC cash, to access the stream for £10.00 Click here to purchase your matchday pass to watch today's game live on Valley Pass
    Thank you taking the time to write that. Is it easy enough to do? I’m going to have to pull the trigger sooner or later.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Thank you taking the time to write that. Is it easy enough to do? I’m going to have to pull the trigger sooner or later.
    It is quite straight forward, although it is best to buy the stream in plenty of time before kick-off.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    ok cheers - will hope it works.

I'm confused how it will work going forward then?, will it not be monthly or it it just individual 3 game bundles you purchase?. seems a bit strange to have already sold tonights game in one bundle and then sell it again in another
    Your bundle begins when you buy it, so if you buy 3 games today you start with Oxford. On the previous page ollie says its 'the nect 3 games, rather than a month. 
  • Options

Many thanks in advance.
    Don’t worry Ted, 10 mins before KO someone’s from Radio Rentals comes round your house, fiddles with your knobs and jobs a good un 
  • Options
    FFS, bought it from an email as mentioned above, log in and it tells me I don't have it. Now bought it again and expect to spend an awful long time trying to get a refund tomorrow :(

• Options
    shine166 said:

Nope, although you could mirror/cast your phone to the TV and them both be watched in different rooms of your house. 
    Just out of interest, can you log in to 2 different devices and watch the game at the same time

Yes you can. 

Sorry confused.com!
  • Options
    I’m going to test it out tonight, before I need to try and use it soon so me and my son can use it in differing locations, like 100 miles away.