Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Northampton 0-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 110 Lifers who gave marks, an apology from me as Shinnie played 30 mins but I thought he played 29 and therefore didn't allow a mark for him

Comments

• Robbery on Amos!
  • No worries on Shinnie Lancs, he wouldnt have affected the top three or bottom three imo as I  can't recall him doing anything major good or bad.
  • edited October 2020
    RedChaser said:
    No worries on Shinnie Lancs, he wouldnt have affected the top three or bottom three imo as I  can't recall him doing anything major good or bad.
    Just put him down as 7.06 then :-) 
  • Pass success rate of 81% is good, although the moaning minnies will say most of them were backwards and sidewards  :)
  • Does Aneke not get an assist for the Pratley goal?
  • It's almost like we have more than one Big Black Bloke up front ;) 
  • edited October 2020
    ross1 said:
    Pass success rate of 81% is good, although the moaning minnies will say most of them were backwards and sidewards  :)

If you are in the lead, then that can constitute good game management.
    In the first half of the Blackpool match after the 1st minute sending off it was just timidity, when the passing goes backwards or sideways.  :/

• For that matter how can a team have a pass success of 81% when individually every player had a much lower pass percentage?
  • Yeah the overall team pass success rate was 60, there was a graphic after the game 
  • For that matter how can a team have a pass success of 81% when individually every player had a much lower pass percentage?
    The individual and team passing stat comes from the same source and I have no idea as to the answer to this, I'll see if I can find a better source