Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Podcast Out - Look back at Oxford and ahead to Pompey with Bowyer and Shinnie

Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin and Nathan Muller as they look back at the 2-0 win over Oxford and ahead to Saturday’s trip to Fratton Park. They hear the highlights of the win over the U’s and also the post-match reaction of Lee Bowyer and midfielder Andrew Shinnie. They discuss the severity of Alfie Doughty’s hamstring injury and also fan Lee Fender’s Shirts for Kids scheme. They then turn their attention to the clash with Pompey, hearing the team news from Bowyer.

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms.

To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Stream online: https://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2020/10/29/big-match-preview-portsmouth-away-2020-21/

Subscribe: acast.com/charltonlive

Comments

• Options
    Just a comment on your Charlton Live website. If you click on the podcast banner you get a page which does not link to the podcasts, but if you search for podcasts using the search function you do. Is the podcast link faulty?
  • Options
    Just a comment on your Charlton Live website. If you click on the podcast banner you get a page which does not link to the podcasts, but if you search for podcasts using the search function you do. Is the podcast link faulty?
    Thanks, I’ll ask @Glovepup to have a look at it 
  • Options
    Louis, you used to have a thread on the night of when it was recorded where you could leave comments that were read out during the show, any plans for it to return?
  • Options
    Louis, you used to have a thread on the night of when it was recorded where you could leave comments that were read out during the show, any plans for it to return?
    I’ll try to remember, normally just start the thread once it’s recorded since we’ve stopped being a live show. 

People can still get involved by email or on twitter as well, you can email us or tweet us at any time and we’ll pick it up for the next show 

• Options
    LouisMend said:
    Thanks, I’ll ask @Glovepup to have a look at it 

Change made, added a link to the acast page. The plugin that I was using is no more.... it needs looking at.