Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oiiiiii Henry.....

Where's my season ticket, the 1st team have now played TWO friendlies and there is still no sign of my ticket - not good enough :-)

Comments

• funny you should say that actually. my housemate just emailed me saying mine arrived this morning.

season is really here!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]funny you should say that actually. my housemate just emailed me saying mine arrived this morning.

season is really here!

Chatting to people last night people who had got theirs they were impressed with the new credit card style and the goody bag that came with it.
  • How comes the matches at Heybridge Swifts and Bromley haven't been given a mention on the OS?
  • ... and the free Valley Gold membership to selected ticket holders ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]How comes the matches at Heybridge Swifts and Bromley haven't been given a mention on the OS?

Not sure. I guess because they are likely to be reserve sides.
  • Henners said "Chatting to people last night people who had got theirs they were impressed with the new credit card style and the goody bag that came with it."

Oh crap I just chucked that red card thing at the nipper and said this thing's worthless.....

;)