Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

last night in the guy....

ollie/mcs came out with some classics. i need backing up with some of them as i can't remember the exact correct wording but here goes for quotation number one and two

"you know, queens of the scone age? when they were on the box as qotsa, they were ok, but when as queens of the scone age, they're $hit maaaaaaan"

"arrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh what the f**k is that" (a slug appeared in the middle of our circle....)

can anyone else remember any other classics?

Comments

• Options
    lol,

how many people just stayed in the guy and missed the game ?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    ha ha ha
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]lol,

Stayed for about 15mins of second half then wandered out.
  • Options
    Before you arrived suzi, Carter Carlsberg and me listening to a story MCS was telling- he took a pause and looked up at the flat behind/ over our heads and we all looked around- he fell about with that brilliant high pitch laugh-- Guess it's a classic you had to be there but it was funny.

The horrible look of disgust as people spilt their beer.
  • Options
    The barmaid/s suprised WSS remained so calm, but then he is a pro!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    the one in the green top had giant mammary glands and then there was the 50 year old with the rear end of a 20 year old!

Ollie: "She's about 95....95 maaaaannnnnn"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]lol,

we left the guy about 5 mins into the game and the put wasn't too crowded, some younger peopl were out the front hovering around then, but the majority went in. when i left with about 20 mins to go as i needed the loo the guy wasn't too crowded then either.

i think the majority went to the game and watched most of it. which is good.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    mcs: where you driving back to mate?
    carlsberg: maidstone
    mcs: boo, north of the river, west ham territory!

cue crazy looks between wss, stanmore, carter, carlsberg and myself!?!?!?
  • Options
    WSS: You gonna come to new cross next week mate?
    MCS: How will i get there
    WSS: Probably best to go by train to New Cross
    MCS: You taking the piss?
  • Options
    Anyone else clock the bird with the see-through top and pink bra ?

Think she was collecting glasses. mmm
  • Options
    forgotten that- Brilliant!

I had a MCS moment as i went home- made mental note as i parked car that there was a quick fit on the corner of the road so i could remember which road i'd parked in.

There's two bloody Quick fit's on consecutive turn offs the park veiw road-and for 15 mins or so i paced up and down the first one thinking my car had been stolen before i realised.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Anyone else clock the bird with the see-through top and pink bra ?

Think she was collecting glasses. mmm"

For the record, she had pink drawers as well!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Anyone else clock the bird with the see-through top and pink bra ?

Think she was collecting glasses. mmm"

For the record, she had pink drawers as well!

yeah, hard to miss. white see through t-shirt with black eye things and mouth, the 'eye' bits were great for drawing your attention to the pink bra if you hadn't noticed already!!!
  • Options
    "For the record, she had pink drawers as well!"

I take it that you managed to get in the right car this time..........
  • Options
    Just about!!
  • Options
    The one in the green top was my favourite. Looked like she'd be a good singer