Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

behind closed doors!

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
why so many of these games? now it's Chelsea that's bcd according to OS.

Comments

• Options
    Could just be that Chelski want it "bcd"
  • Options
    I thought Chelski were in the US, so maybe it's a game against their ressies. Let's hope this is a sign of a good relationship between Pards and Mourinho and could see us land any of Sinlair, Sahar or Smith.
  • Options
    What would happen if you opened the doors, would everyone stop and look at you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]What would happen if you opened the doors, would everyone stop and look at you?

they'd only stare at you, before running aware terrified : 0 )
  • Options
    No need to speak to ns_eb like that,he only asked a question
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]No need to speak to ns_eb like that,he only asked a question

You can shut up an all!
  • Options
    Jesus,can we get back to the topic?Why are you so violent?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Jesus,can we get back to the topic?Why are you so violent?

I know you don't care about pre-season mate, to busy playing with your American friends eh???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Jesus,can we get back to the topic?Why are you so violent?

I know you don't care about pre-season mate, to busy playing with your American friends eh???

Oi Paddy! Not of that mate!Leave Us XBOXers Alone.
  • Options
    Cough-

There is always he whisper facility :-))
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Cough-

There is always he whisper facility :-))

If I whisper, He Can't Hear it!
  • Options
    Lol,very good.Couldn't make last night due to other arrangement which was priority over football but i'll be at Gillingham,Braga and every game next season.Hopefully i'll see you at most of em if your not still under your wifes big thumb ;-)
  • Options
    sorry browny, we've upset the clique.
  • Options
    Im might go Gill's, can add it to my grounds visited collection.
  • Options
    he whisper facility?
  • Options
    U wanna get some medicine for that cough.
  • Options
    dont worry about the clique. you cant whisper amongst three of you and anyway everyone else has their own conversations amongst themselves that others have no interest in... so just you carry on lads.

am i turning into a militant minnie?
  • Options
    Thanx curb_it,ive seen certain people have irrelavent conversations on a post so why should it be 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another?
  • Options
    exactamundo.
    You just keep on keeping on and have a laugh with your mates.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Thanx curb_it,ive seen certain people have irrelavent conversations on a post so why should it be 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another?

I've seen a couple of poles having an irrelevant conversation but I've never seen anyone having a conversation of any sort on a post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your obviously in the clique aswell.
  • Options
    I'm in so many cliques I've lost track.
  • Options
    Stop Flirting with Curb_it lads
  • Options
    i read this and thought it was a genuine row!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Stop Flirting with Curb_it lads

Jealous! On a different note does anyone know if the Chelsea game is at that new complex or if it's the old one. The new one is bound to be like Fort Knox.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i read this and thought it was a genuine row!

No mart77 and Browny are sort of mates, I take them from broadmore for weekends away. I'm suprised they still let them use the PC's after last time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i read this and thought it was a genuine row!

Sorry SS, the kids are playing up as they're not getting their xbox till they've done their homework.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]

No mart77 and Browny are sort of mates, I take them from broadmore for weekends away. I'm suprised they still let them use the PC's after last time.

It's funny cos it's true!
  • Options
    We're not just mates,we share the same padded cell
  • Options
    i see, i understand!