Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mo Salah tests positive...

Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has tested positive for coronavirus while on international duty with Egypt.
The Egyptian Football Federation said on Friday that Salah, 28, returned a positive test but is not displaying any symptoms.
They added that the other members of the team had tested negative.

Not been a great week for Liverpool...

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    I really need to get an eye test, i read this and thought... Farah would do anything to get out of a bush tucker trial!
    Not just me then!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    I really need to get an eye test, i read this and thought... Farah would do anything to get out of a bush tucker trial!
    Ha, me too!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    #metoo.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    And me
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    #metoo.
    And me
  • Options
    What’s Mo Farah done?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Off to Barnard Castle for you.
  • Options
    What’s Mo Farah done?
    He's going in to the Jungle on I'm a celeb.  Well not a jungle but you know what i mean. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will he be wearing appropriately named trousers?
  • Options
    Was that after attending his brother's wedding with no face mask or social distancing?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Will he be wearing appropriately named trousers?
    Mo's ?
  • Options
    Me too....................and I am wearing my glasses.