Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Mirror Raffle In Aid of The Upbeats £5 per ticket

Hi All,
I've had this mirror for over forty years, it was a present from my first proper girlfriend who lived around the corner from school (Colfe's). As you can see it's in excellent condition. There's nowhere for it in my new-ish house so I thought about selling it, then had the idea of raffling it. I can deliver anywhere reasonable (I'm in Tunbridge Wells) or post at my expense (so every penny raised will go to The Upbeats). £5 a ticket, and the draw will be made first thing on December 1st. In time for Christmas! Please use the Friends & Family option to avoid fees. I'll ask my partner to do the draw (she's a Stoke City fan so independent!). Multiple entries are allowed (and encouraged!). The size of the mirror is 56 x 35.5cm. Any other questions, just ask. My Paypal account is derek.orford@hotmail.com I'll give an update every so often on funds raised.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks very much for the entries so far: £25 raised but hoping for a lot more, to quote Delia: “where are ya?”
  • Options
    Just a week or so to go; I hope there's a few more potential entries out there?
  • Options
    Just four days left, stuck at £25 so far. Maybe £5 a go is a bit rich? Now selling "tickets" at £2.50 each. Those who have already invested at £5 will have double the number of chances. I hope we can get this up to £50 at least!
  • Options
    Can't not support an Old Colfeian in such a good cause!
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who contributed, (especially Old Colfeians!) ; we ended up a bit short of my target, but I've topped it up with a small amount to get us to £50. I've just done the draw and bristoladdick is the winner! I'll PM him shortly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!