Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston defender manhandles his massive opponent!

2»

Comments

• Options
    It really is starting to appear quite a lot in rugby league.
    I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Well take up rugby
    Is that a euphemism?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Talal said:
    Amazing the amount of people trying to justify it on twitter. Apparently it's just banter and part of the game. 
    Ayyy it's been very odd seeing how many people think that it's normal behavior. Need their hard drives checked 
  • Options
    Someone did that to you in a pub Rossman what would be your reaction?

I say this chaps a bit of a card...
  • Options
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    That’s ridiculous, should have been more
  • Options
    Unbelievable!
  • Options
    No statement from the player?

Has he actually explained wtf he was doing and why? Can guess it was to get a reaction and looking for the guy to whack him one and get sent off but a very odd way to go about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've mentioned it before but I played both games. Young men, me included, will be young men and behave accordingly when in a group dynamic. Ive been urinated on and urinated on teammates in showers after football more times than I care to count. Funnily enough never got pissed on in the showers after rugby. 

There are definitely more poshos who play rugby because invariably they play it at their schools, exactly the same with cricket. Me and two other lads from my school played both and were among the more rough elements of the group and were the reactors rather than the instigators in regards to the genital and anal fascination of our peers. 

It definitely provokes a reaction but with good reason. Biting was a regular thing too 

• Options
    What were you biting?
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I've mentioned it before but I played both games. Young men, me included, will be young men and behave accordingly when in a group dynamic. Ive been urinated on and urinated on teammates in showers after football more times than I care to count. Funnily enough never got pissed on in the showers after rugby. 

There are definitely more poshos who play rugby because invariably they play it at their schools, exactly the same with cricket. Me and two other lads from my school played both and were among the more rough elements of the group and were the reactors rather than the instigators in regards to the genital and anal fascination of our peers. 

It definitely provokes a reaction but with good reason. Biting was a regular thing too 

To be fair not all young men behave the same way but you're right about the group dynamic. People's behaviour can change in a group and some avoid groups as a result..

Groups often don't elevate behaviour.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    What were you biting?
    That made me genuinely chuckle 

I never got bitten, not that I remember anyway 

I played as a flanker, either side, didn't bother me and I was at the bottom of piles of bodies often but in scrums where a lot of this fuckery would take place I was on the periphery. Usually the big lummox props and second rows were the ones with more of a fascination of the dark, dangling or brown arts 

But they were also a lot more out and out violent and there is an honesty to that I shall always respect 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Well, that's straight up sexual assault. I'd want to see charges pressed. Literally criminal behaviour.
    Is there no place for explorations of sexuality/expression of love in your black and white world?
  • Options
    The Guy got 3 matches which compared to Joe Marler in Rugby seems lenient but it still sends out a message you will get banned and hopefully fined two weeks wages by your club.

More gamesmanship than a sexual assault in this case BUT after the shocking  court cases with football coaches abusing young footballers in historic crimes there is no place in football or Rugby or any sport for this behaviour.

If Calum Paterson had made a complaint to the EFL then I believe the ban could well have been 8 weeks or more.

Letters sent to all EFL clubs explaining the repercussions if this ever happens again should be mandatory after this instance.

Personally if Callum Paterson had knocked him out most of us would've understood.

A very strange incident.

• Options
    Does anyone know what Calum Paterson thinks of it???
  • Options
    He pleaded not guilty, even with all the pics on twitter
  • Options
    That’s ridiculous, should have been more
    1 match for his cock & 1 each for his balls?

Thanks for this - it really made me laugh!