Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Burton Albion v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 24th November 2020

Comments

• Options
    Why on earth has maatsen kept those boots on? He’s fallen over and skidded all night 
  • Options
    How the fuck did Chuks not start tonight.?
    And Morgan
    And Pearce?

This one is on Bowyer 
  • Options
    Presumably Pearce comes back in for Saturday. Obviously a bad mistake not picking him tonight. 
    Thing is, I don't think Pearce is good enough & persistently fouls players. I'd play Barker.
    I know one thing, he’s a better bet than Pratley or Gunter....
    Maybe......but they aren't centre halves. More playing players out of position. Bowyer never learns.
  • Options
    I can accept attacking play and losing. Not that first 60 mins where nobody fancied it.
  • Options
    has Maatsen got somebody else’s boots on?
    Coco the clown the way he's preformed 
  • Options
    I tell you what, there have been a hell of a lot of blocked and deflected shots from us tonight. Our attacking play has not been bad. Whatever golfie might argue, it's the defence that has cost us tonight.
    Well we've scored two goals so scoring clearly hasnt been our problem tonight which is always Golfie's issue
  • Options
    Bet you any money LB says we should've won this by 3-4
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Maatsen slipped in the first minute, why's he still not changed his fucking boots.
    Good minds haha
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    We just need to forget this and move on , no point getting angry or singling out people.

Bows know where we went wrong, up the Addicks.

I bloody hope so.

I'd hope the players would know too, without having to be told.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lincoln win 1-0
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    We just need to forget this and move on , no point getting angry or singling out people.

Bows know where we went wrong, up the Addicks.
    Does he though? We'll see on Saturday. 
  • Options
    Williams bottled that
    Attack it ffs!!!
  • Options
    has Maatsen got somebody else’s boots on?
    He’s not done anything right
  • Options
    Yeah, I’m guessing the players know all too well the performances haven’t been there.
  • Options
    Our indecision and lack of passing options caused 2 poor mistakes.
  • Options
  • Options
    Absolute dross
  • Options
    Yeah, I’m guessing the players know all too well the performances haven’t been there.
    Yeah, they won't want to read Charlton Life tonight.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Learned a fair bit of humility is the only positive. This is a thrashing by any standards, even though we have been architects of our own downfall, but respect and credit to Burton Albion.
    I hope it is a lesson learned, just because there are senior players in the squad, you don't always have to play them.
  • Options
    Great win for Burton, they wont go down if they play like that!!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Burton deserve this - they have taken every chance and given it everything. We've played like it's our first pre-season friendly and we've been told to social distance
  • Options
    I blame Golfie.
  • Options
    The feed and the commentary were good. Our performance not so good. At least Saturday comes around quickly,
  • Options
    Nothing like a good game of football. 

And that was nothing like a good game of football. 
  • Options
    I hope the players take a good look at themselves. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    One word
    Begins with "C"
    Ends with an "S"

_***_
  • Options
    Can I have my money back?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!