Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Pass December

Can't seem to buy anything with my CAFC Cash for December, has this option been removed since the announcement?

Comments

• Options
    I assume the club are waiting until a decision has been made on allowing supporters in next Wednesday. 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    SX_Addick said:
    I assume the club are waiting until a decision has been made on allowing supporters in next Wednesday. 
    So that means ifollow will stop broadcasting here for a few weeks ? They can't have it both ways, moan about people streaming, then cut off access because 2000 ppl are allowed in. All that's going to do is push more people to VPNs or a firestick. 
  • Options
    Upcoming fixtures are still available for purchase on the Valley Pass website, CAFC CASH probably cannot be used for home fixtures yet until a decision is made on ticket allocation.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Upcoming fixtures are still available for purchase on the Valley Pass website, CAFC CASH probably cannot be used for home fixtures yet until a decision is made on ticket allocation.
    Must have stopped that recently as I bought the £40 bundle same day the Range Rover prize was put out. 
  • Options
    Sensible to wait until they have clarity on exactly when fans will be allowed in. And to avoid fans buying a stream, then being allowed in and not needing the stream
  • Options
    clive said:
    Must have stopped that recently as I bought the £40 bundle same day the Range Rover prize was put out. 
    Their are no bundles shown on the website, just the next six upcoming fixtures.
    https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1
  • Options
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Their are no bundles shown on the website, just the next six upcoming fixtures.
    https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1
    Must have taken it down. Wasn’t any discount as it was 4 matches for £40.00
  • Options
    Sensible to wait until they have clarity on exactly when fans will be allowed in. And to avoid fans buying a stream, then being allowed in and not needing the stream
    Ah that makes sense 
  • Options
    Can I ask, does anyone know if you can pause the stream. I’m having a delivery on Saturday and Sod’s law it’s bound to come between 3-5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will those lucky winners who have already bought a stream for Wednesday get a refund?
  • Options
    We should still sell Valley Pass.
  • Options
    Yes on sale from today.
  • Options
    Did you just reply to your own comment?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Will those lucky winners who have already bought a stream for Wednesday get a refund?
    That is a good question and as someone who had bought the stream for the MK Dons game last week and then had tickets confirmed today I have just asked the club for a refund - watch this space

• Options
    edited December 2020
    JaShea99 said:
    That is a good question and as someone who had bought the stream for the MK Dons game last week and then had tickets confirmed today I have just asked the club for a refund - watch this space

I am interested to see what they come back with. Like you, I bought the December VP bundle on 18th November using Charlton Cash and now they have taken back my £29 ‘credit’ leaving me £29 ‘overdrawn’. I wasn’t lucky enough to get a ballot ticket so will end up watching the MKD match on stream - but being £29 in debt to the club doesn’t feel right. I have written to the club for clarification of what will happen when/if (like you) I end up getting a match ticket soon and will, therefore, have bought a pointless stream pass for it PLUS I will be left in debt to the club on CC over it. Hopefully, they will use some goodwill/common sense to resolve this without me losing out.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Got an email saying they would refund and details will follow 
  • Options
    Any idea when we'll be able to use our CAFC Cash for tonights game?

For those of us who cant attend