Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Wednesday 2nd December 2020

Comments

• Options
    We look awful... Get Williams and Aneke on for Gilbey and Bogle, need the ball to stick up top
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    We look good enough, we just need to play our game.
    Huh?!  Fraser vs Watson, Jerome vs Bogle, Pratley v Keogh.

They are better.  All over the park.  Thank god for Amos and Morgan. 
  • Options
    We became better in the last 10 minutes. But that was really dire. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Weird atmosphere here at The Valley. Thought it was lacklustre, Fraser is dominating in the middle. Vast improvement needed.
  • Options
    I thought that was pretty poor. Doesn't seem to be any real link up between forwards and midfield.
  • Options
    Just turned the game on. Nice to see fans back at the Valley
  • Options
    Can't understand how they are low in the table, they are so good in possession.
    We need to change things up with Chuks so we can make it stick up top.
  • Options
    We look utter junk , again 
    take a point 
    we’re getting schooled here 
    lame 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    @msomerton other people have had. Try live.cafc.co.uk

Thanks that worked,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wanted us to go after Fraser in the summer when his Burton contract ran down. Looks like a very decent player.
  • Options
    Not great from us, in fact it has shades of our performance against Burton!! MK were the better side and played some nice football, we seem to be chasing shadows in midfield, we only came a bit more into after Fraser was injured. Need a much better second half performance coz MK will be the much happier side at half-time.
  • Options
    Happy to be level at the half. I thought it was a push so pen and/or red in my book. Amos standing tall thankfully. Shape seems wrong going forwards..maybe Maddison/Williams/Aneke will do better. Morgan needs to keep his head, but we have to stop the dangerous Fraser. 45 to go...
  • Options
    Blooming heck, how are MK Dons not a lot higher up in the table?

We can't live with their slick football. If it wasn't for Amos, we'd be 2 or 3 down.

This is where Bowyer earns his money.

PS How many times has the ball bobbled to a MK Dons player and not one of ours? Something must drop to us soon!

• Options
    supaclive said:
    Dazzler21 said:

What's Morgan done in your opinion in this game, where he is being singled out for phrase? Im not saying he has been any worse or better than the rest, but would interested to hear why you think he has better than the rest? 
  • Options
    Why don’t we run at them with the ball like they are doing to us? We amble forward from the midfield, they fly at us. 
  • Options
    Slightly lighter point, Hull now 1-1 with Donny
  • Options
    I'm not sure LB will agree but this game is set up for MM to strut his stuff in the space and wallop a winner home
  • Options
    Maybe bring on a centre half so that pratley can play a bit higher up the pitch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Famewo not warming up at half time on the pitch, assume he's coming on
  • Options
    MK Dons are suspect at the back but we've barely tested them.

Second half we need to up the tempo and turn donkeys like Keogh and Lewington. They've had a cigar on for a half.
  • Options
    MKD much better than us, our midfield being overrun by their passing and movement . Watson has been bypassed so many times
  • Options
    Totally out played. Need Pratley in midfield. WTF is going on with our centre halves?
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Dazzler21 said:

What's Morgan done in your opinion in this game, where he is being singled out for phrase? Im not saying he has been any worse or better than the rest, but would interested to hear why you think he has better than the rest? 
    Personally I'd say Gilbey has been the best going forward, Morgan has put some lovely balls in the box, but also seems to be the only one with some pace.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    MattF said:
    I think we might try and match there 3-5-2. Though not necessarily excited about Purrington at LWB, we need to try and match them in midfield as it's far to easy for them at the moment. 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    I hope Watson off, Famewo on. Get Pratley in midfield. 
  • Options
    Shrew said:
    Maybe bring on a centre half so that pratley can play a bit higher up the pitch
    I agree. Bring Famewo or Pearce on, move up Pratley into midfield and maybe say thanks Ben for tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!