Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Wednesday 2nd December 2020

Comments

• Options
    Chuks knackered now.
  • Options
    Gunter has been crap tonight
  • Options
    Shrew said:
    We lack simple patterns of  attacking play .
    This. Look how quick the MK Dons move the ball. I don't doubt we have the players who have the ability, but it's a coaching/tactics thing. 

We have never played like this. But I think that's because Bows sacrifices that for defensive shape and solidity.

Its why we never win games by loads, or normally lose games by loads either. 
  • Options
    Appalling performance, gone backwards tonight.
  • Options
    So deep.  Makes it so easy for them. 
  • Options
    After last midweek i was confident Bowyer had put a rocket up their arses and we wouldn't see a performance like it again for quite a while. Within 8 days we've put in another shocker.
  • Options
    Looking leggy now. Too many players either played to many matches, or not fully match fit yet. Poor performance.
  • Options
    Would not think we were the team 1 goal down chasing an equaliser 
  • Options
    Maddison getting pelters in the stand 
  • Options
    Expected more passion and tactical structure with this game for our fans. 2nd loss with fans in the ground upcoming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be easy to say that mkd have better players!
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Why can't MK Dons just have been very good? 
  • Options
    At least Burton wasn't a blip.
  • Options
    You just know that tonight it will be 3 minutes added on rather than the usual 7 when we are hanging on for a draw or winning.......
  • Options
    Thank goodness we do not have a midweek game next week
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Wonder what Thomas is thinking back in good old Colorado  :/
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Would be easy to say that mkd have better players!
    But they clearly dont
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Maddison getting pelters in the stand 
    Why? I think he's played quite well.
  • Options
     Need our centre backs back.
    You mean like Famewo who was on the pitch when we conceded? 
    Not watching. Didn’t realise he’d come on. If all cbs are fit and starting the option to bring a fresh Pratley in to the middle if losing battles would be a good option.
  • Options
    MK Dons have totally outfootballed us from start to finish. Midfield for Charlton has been shocking. Disappointed 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good of the club to put on the true Charlton experience for the first game back
  • Options
    Maddison’s played a few great passes but someone tell him he doesn’t have to whack it into the box everytime he gets it.
  • Options
    Think the commentators need to lay off Maddison...only player on the pitch who's trying anything creative...
  • Options
    We're just hoofing it to their goalie.
  • Options
    Fuck Mk Donalds plastic club.
  • Options
    I blame the vaccine 
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Why can't MK Dons just have been very good? 
    Probably because we've allowed them to be.

We've been 2nd best all night.

• Options
    Why on earth are we sitting so deep? 
  • Options
    Our so called better players .. Gilbert, Maddison, Williams, Gunter. Not impressed by any of them tonight. In fact, I’m not sure who our best players are 
  • Options
    I do question how much this performance from MK is for the Manager after he lost his father this week - No excuses for our performance but with MK where they are in the table they've surely raised their game for once
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!