Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-1 MK Dons

many thanks the 82 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Gonna make that 'scapegoat' point once again. No way was Bogle our worst player or even problem yesterday. 
  • Leuth said:
    Gonna make that 'scapegoat' point once again. No way was Bogle our worst player or even problem yesterday. 
    I didn’t see the game so can’t comment on his performance personally but hard to argue when it’s an average of 82 people’s marks. 
  • Bogle was poor yesterday. May be a nice guy but appears to have no footballing attributes.
  • Leuth said:
    Gonna make that 'scapegoat' point once again. No way was Bogle our worst player or even problem yesterday. 
    I would agree

I wonder how the scores vary between those who were there and those watching on stream
  • Leuth said:
    He got the lowest mark but hardly at scapegoat level. A lot of us thought he was poor last night along with a few others. 
  • Leuth said:
    The Sam Bartam statue is more mobile.
  • Leuth said:
    On the other hand, if you said our worst player yesterday scored 5/10 then I’d think instead of scapegoating you could argue it was generous. 
  • Leuth said:
    On the other hand, if you said our worst player yesterday scored 5/10 then I’d think instead of scapegoating you could argue it was generous. 
    Haha, that's certainly a fair point! 
  • Leuth said:
    Indeed, I'm surprised that Gunter and Watson got more than 5
  • So, other than Ben Amos, the top 3 were all subs!