Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non league ticket prices

Just curious what you would normally expect to pay at National League(plus North/South level).

Looking at Bromley FC the cheapest are £20 for the game against Stockport tomorrow which seems a lot.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Couple leagues below, but I go and watch Cray Valley PM sometimes as they're down the road from me. Usually £10 for an adult ticket.
  • Options
    I've not been to Welling for a few years...

@DaveMehmet might be able to confirm but I seem to remember paying £15 a few years ago

In which case £20 for the National League whilst is steep now is fair enough
  • Options
    I've not been to Welling for a few years...

@DaveMehmet might be able to confirm but I seem to remember paying £15 a few years ago

In which case £20 for the National League whilst is steep now is fair enough
    Pretty sure it was £12 last season. 
  • Options
    Non league not much cheaper than League one, if at all. Much smaller attendances so have to charge what I feel is expensive to survive. Balancing the view it puts off neutrals trying to support a local non league club. I’d say about £15 is right for Conference and £12 for Welling in the division below. 
  • Options
    Dartford was £14, Welling is £13 terrace, £15 seats
  • Options
    I'm sure before Bromley knocked a couple of quid off if booked before the day and a couple of seasons ago you got £5 off if you had a Charlton season ticket.
  • Options
    I think Tonbridge Angels was £10 last year
  • Options
    Stockport last year was £18 (£12 for over 65’s)
  • Options
    Stockport last year was £18 (£12 for over 65’s)
    Tempted to go and watch County - haven't seen them play for some time.
  • Options
    The Kent and Sussex Leagues, both crackers to tick as there are some lovely places to visit, prices are never more than £7.
    You can have change from £20 even after food and a couple of pints in the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Sittingbourne FC £10. (Last season). Average attendance 180.