Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Some of the stuff is pretty much gymnastics.

Japan will rake in the medals
  • Options
    But not Squash!... madness  of the highest order!
  • Options
    David Coleman ,Ron Pickering et al must be groaning in a celestial commentary box
  • Options
    Dancing with a gold medal around your neck has been done. Are white suits compulsory?
  • Options
    woke nonsense.

JOKE!
  • Options
    Isn’t this huge in Korea? I’m not sure it’s a sport (I guess just as much as synchronised swimming) but it’s good to watch.
  • Options
    Dear god what a load of bollocks!! If breakdancing is now an Olympic sport, might I suggest 'tiddlewinks'? The world has gone mad!!
  • Options
    Didn’t breakdancing end in the 90’s? 
    Very very PC 
  • Options
    Skateboarding, what kind? Racing, Vert, Street, park, best trick, H.O.R.S.E, gnarliest fall?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weight lifting and boxing have had some categories removes to make way if I have read that right.  Far more entertainment in break dance, skate boarding, climbing and surfing.
  • Options

No reason why someone on this forum can’t learn the moves above and become part of the Great Britain team.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Are you allowed to drink 10 pints and do a load of shots before performing? I'm a fu©%ing sensational dancer when I've had a skinful, feel like this could be my moment.

• Options
    Bring it  on!
  • Options
    Wasn’t one of the moves called the turtle?
  • Options
    What a load of bollocks!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    It’s about 35 years too late!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Street dancing is massive especially at youth level. 
  • Options
    Bring back painting as an Olympic event
  • Options
    Better just give the gong to Crazy Legs now
  • Options
    Sorry, guys.

Think you've been a tad hasty here...

The announcement from la belle France states " Breaking".....

Mr F is getting quite excited in fact.

He thinks it is the nouveau sport of Breaking Wind...

...and that he has a chance of medalling in the Veterans' category. 
  • Options
    Olympic Games has been sliding into disrepute for years. Athletics is the Olympics for me and that’s now just a cheats race. Break dancing ffs.
  • Options
    There is a specific remit that the sports the host nation add should appeal to the youth. 

That is why squash doesn’t get included and to be fair squash is shit to watch on TV. 
  • Options
    Blooming heck Leroy, that must have taken ages to type, my heads spinning, just like my legs!
  • Options
    All my life I've been waiting for an Olympic event to be introduced where I have an outside chance of being competitive and potentially an Olympian.

Still waiting.