Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming video pass for Charlton v AFC Wimbledon-CAFC CASH deadline 15.00 Friday 11th December

Supporters can purchase a live video pass for Saturday's game against AFC Wimbledon.

Any individual can purchase directly on the Valley Pass website. A match pass costs £10. Click here to purchase a match pass.

Supporters with CAFC Cash can purchase a streaming voucher by clicking here. Supporters purchasing with CAFC Cash, can purchase with CAFC Cash until 3pm on Friday, December 11th.

Supporters living in England, Wales and Scotland who purchase a match pass will be in with a chance of winning a Range Rover. Click here for more information.

Supporters living abroad

Supporters living abroad can purchase a match pass for Saturday's game for £10 - to match the price it costs in the UK and Ireland. Season live video passes cost £195, which will give supporters access to every game the club is allowed to stream internationally during the 2020/21 season - based on supporters being able to access 40, this averages out at less than £5 per game. Click here to purchase.

Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

Here is how all supporters can access the live game once they have purchased

Watching a live game from a laptop or desktop

Please click here. Please note, you will need to sign-in.

Watching from a mobile or tablet

Download Valley Pass from your relevant app store. Once in the app, you will need to log-in and press on the tab that says "Live".

Having problems? If you have problems logging into your account, please email website@cafc.co.uk. If you have any technical problems on a matchday, please email VPSupport@streamamg.com.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fd0b5a984d75/get-your-live-streaming-video-pass-for-charlton-v-afc-wimbledon

Comments

• Options
    CAFC CASH deadline today at 15.00
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Now that ST holders are being charged the full £10 for home matches instead of the £8 per match we had at the start of the season I can't see what incentive there is to use our CAFC Cash.

If we purchase a stream normally (with debit/credit card) it costs us £10 with no transaction fee; if we use CAFC Cash we pay the same £10 but with a £1.5 transaction fee, thus making our tickets dearer.

I don't need to put my accountant hat on to work out which is the better value.
  • Options
    Almost like you're being steered to pay again...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not necessarily a problem as long as the unused CAFC Cash I'd have built up by season's end can be used towards next year's ST ...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not necessarily a problem as long as the unused CAFC Cash I'd have built up by season's end can be used towards next year's ST ...
    Very true. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Very true. 
    Hope so!  Only bought S/T this year (probably like many) in the hope we would be allowed back in at some point.  Have watched all home games up to now - but realise it's just not the same as a complete match-day experience...so want to keep my CAFC cash for next season.
  • Options
    Is it possible for the stream to be put on the TV via Google chrome or something?
  • Options
    Now that ST holders are being charged the full £10 for home matches instead of the £8 per match we had at the start of the season I can't see what incentive there is to use our CAFC Cash.

If we purchase a stream normally (with debit/credit card) it costs us £10 with no transaction fee; if we use CAFC Cash we pay the same £10 but with a £1.5 transaction fee, thus making our tickets dearer.

I don't need to put my accountant hat on to work out which is the better value.
    Agreed

After I bought my stream for tomorrow using CAFC Cash, I realised this as well

It might be different if we go into Tier 3 and the club are able to sell multi game packages again