Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coincidences

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    I’ve been playing Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for the last month.

My wife has been reading a book called The Reunion, which is also an event in Rebirth.

My parents are going on holiday to Costa Del Sol in a few weeks, which is also a location in Rebirth.

My daughter is currently obsessed with the weather, Cloud is the main character in the FFVII games.
  • Options
    I was recently on holiday in Dharamsala and my friend at work, who was covering for me whilst I was off sent me a photo of part of the book she was reading that morning as a response to my message saying we had arrived. The book was describing meeting someone for the first time and how this one character was telling them about their travels to India and referenced Dharamsala!
  • Options
    I used to work with my wife in the city for NatWest in the early 90’s although we didn’t get together until 2007 but we would often see each other on the Friday night City circuit. 

A week or so after one of the Friday meetings, I dropped her an email to see if fancied meeting for lunch one day. I got her out of office as she was on leave. 

Coincidentally ( bear with me) and unknown to me, there was someone else who had worked in her departmemt who had the same name as me (apparently their email address just had 2 after the surname ) but he had died about 6 months earlier. 

I got a message from my wife who was on holiday, as the woman who was picking up her emails thought she was being contacted from beyond the grave by a dead person saying it was good to see you again after such a long time