Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charley Pride RIP

The country music legend has died aged 86

Comments

• Options
    RIP

A country music legend 

One of the few black performers to make a success of the genre. 
  • Options
    Jesus Henry, do you just sit and read obituaries?
    Disrespectful
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Disrespectful
    Not at all, was a question for you and nothing to do with Charley Pride whatsoever. Haven't heard of Charley but RIP regardless. 

Having said that, apologies if it came across as disrespectful. I don't think it did, but certainly not what I intended anyway. 
  • Options
    Great singer, faced a lot of prejudice down. Sad day.

• Options
    Disrespectful
    Not at all, was a question for you and nothing to do with Charley Pride whatsoever. Haven't heard of Charley but RIP regardless. 
    Still disrespectful
  • Options
    Disrespectful
    Still disrespectful
  • Options
    Disrespectful
    Still disrespectful
    Ridiculous. Of course it's not. 
  • Options
    Disrespectful
    Still disrespectful
    Personally I don't think it was. But we'll agree to disagree. I've edited my original post anyway. 
  • Options
    I don't like Country and Western as a rule, but whenever I hear The Crystal Chandeliers it evokes a really strong memory of a very strange evening in the Abbey Arms in Abbey Wood village back in the turn of the 80's.
    Some guy in the pub picked the song obsessively on repeat on the jukebox for what seemed like hours.
    I actually grew to love it.
    Sorry, irrelevant.
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great singer, RIP. 
  • Options
    I’d not heard of him , I opened the thread up expecting it to b about a cocaine parade
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    no he's a hired assasin.