Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 5-2 AFC Wimbledon

many thanks to the 98 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Don't think Williams should get the assist for Chuks' goal. Their defender absolutely handed it to him!
  • Options
    C'est la vie!
  • Options
    Chuks has 5 bookings, but 1 in the FA cup so I assume he's not due a suspension yet. We really don't want him missing a match at this stage
  • Options
    So is Chucks suspended for Tuesday now he has 5 bookings. 
  • Options
    Chucks was so adamant he won the ball when he was booked. was even complaining to the ref about it after the final whistle. couldn't really tell from the replays but i guess he wouldn't of protested so much if he didn't feel aggrieved. 
  • Options
    Chucks was so adamant he won the ball when he was booked. was even complaining to the ref about it after the final whistle. couldn't really tell from the replays but i guess he wouldn't of protested so much if he didn't feel aggrieved. 
    To be fair, even if you win the ball it can still be a foul.

High foot for instance or recklessness/dangerous play.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Or if the ref's a useless twat.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Or if the ref's a useless twat.
    Or maybe he made an honest mistake. God forbid!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Great work LL

After 16 games in 18/19 it was the first week of November!

We had 25 points scored 24 goals. 

Taylor had 8 (including 2 pens).  So a full 1 goal from open play more than Washington and Chuks.

So more points and more goals than when Taylor and Grant were "banging them in".

Next up was a 2-0 win away in Poland. 

Under Thomas Sandgaard I hope we play in Europe again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must be the first time the top two were both subs
  • Options
    Given that form table of the next five opponents, we'll be lucky to scrape draws in the first four and we'll thump Hull.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Have 3 subs ever scored for Charlton in the same match ?  The answer must be No.
    no, was the first time according to cafcfactsandstats on twitter
    But I doubt it's the first time all our subs have scored in one match.  Going back to when only one sub was allowed, I'd guess the one sub has scored.
  • Options
    Have 3 subs ever scored for Charlton in the same match ?  The answer must be No.
    What's this Henry, do I have a rival ?????
  • Options
    But I doubt it's the first time all our subs have scored in one match.  Going back to when only one sub was allowed, I'd guess the one sub has scored.
    Don't forget Deji also came on as a late, late sub ....... and he didn't score.