Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Thomas does it again!

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fe3308c4c07e/axis-europe-sponsor-home-dugout-control-tower-and-brand-new-tunnel
TS was recently asked a fans question about updating the dugout. TS didn't think it was a high priority but said he would consider it. Low and behold the Sandman has delivered again. Gotta love this guy. Be thankful we still have a team to support despite all the recent negativity regarding the team's recent performances!

Comments

• Bods64 said:
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5fe3308c4c07e/axis-europe-sponsor-home-dugout-control-tower-and-brand-new-tunnel
    TS was recently asked a fans question about updating the dugout. TS didn't think it was a high priority but said he would consider it. Low and behold the Sandman has delivered again. Gotta love this guy. Be thankful we still have a team to support despite all the recent negativity regarding the team's recent performances!
    I think the forum question was about improving the quality of the drug outs such as the seat rather than cosmetics. The re introduction of Axis sponsorship is the first of what could be considerable number of commercial deals with local, national and international firms, also expect third party funding coming into the club if we get promoted, with TS maintaining majority shareholding.
  • Well Hadlow College couldn't sponsor the Plod hut any more, since they went bust with a number of "financial irregularities".
  • Happy Christmas TS, When we are all back,and you take a well deserved bow at the covered end, i swear to God the roof will come off the place!!!!!
    Now he will be thinking ‘ffs, don’t tell me I’m going to have to pay for a new roof as well now...’
  • I’d imagine that fans wanted a fancy new massive dugout with racing seats 
  • Tommy, I love you!
  • It’s a very low bar that we celebrate the dug out being sponsored.
    Although I celebrate the farewell to Duchatelet and the anarchy he caused.
  • iainment said:
    It’s a very low bar that we celebrate the dug out being sponsored.
    Although I celebrate the farewell to Duchatelet and the anarchy he caused.
    Small steps 'Rome was not built in a day'.We will get there..In TS we trust .We could have so easily have been looking into a deep and dark future - maybe no future.But the future is looking good.Keep the Faith.COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Sponsoring them, ok sure, they were already sponsored by another local company in Andrew Sykes though, and in reality we need brand new dugouts that actually seat all the subs and coaches etc instead of having a few of them in chairs from the suite, or sitting on the water cooler.

This, and electronic ad boards, should be the next things on the list of upgrades to The Valley if we want to be taking the small but significant steps towards bigger and better things, and the bright lights of the Premier League. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Sponsoring them, ok sure, they were already sponsored by another local company in Andrew Sykes though, and in reality we need brand new dugouts that actually seat all the subs and coaches etc instead of having a few of them in chairs from the suite, or sitting on the water cooler.

This, and electronic ad boards, should be the next things on the list of upgrades to The Valley if we want to be taking the small but significant steps towards bigger and better things, and the bright lights of the Premier League. 
    LOL. New dugouts and electronic ad boards.

Nice to see you've got your priorities all sorted.
  • sam3110 said:
    Sponsoring them, ok sure, they were already sponsored by another local company in Andrew Sykes though, and in reality we need brand new dugouts that actually seat all the subs and coaches etc instead of having a few of them in chairs from the suite, or sitting on the water cooler.

You don't need shorts...

https://youtu.be/lpuJBtcMMp8
  • Putting my nerd hat on here, but wouldn’t we need to replace the dug outs if we ever got promoted to top flight. Isn’t there a rule saying must fit certain people within the dugout etc. 
  • Putting my nerd hat on here, but wouldn’t we need to replace the dug outs if we ever got promoted to top flight. Isn’t there a rule saying must fit certain people within the dugout etc. 
    Correct, the dugouts don't meet PL regulations so would need major reconstruction, especially as the away one is too far away from the half way line
  • Merry Christmas Thomas.
  • Thomas on twitter at 3.
  • Thomas on twitter at 3.
    Announcing Schwartz? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever his position in the club owners' league,  it sure does make a difference to have an owner who cares and who consistently does the right things. Thank you, Thomas.
  • We have literally had all our Christmas’s come at once with TS....what a saviour,what a bloke...
  • Can't think of any owner in any league in any country that is communicating, responding faster, or making more nice gestures, more often than TS right now.
    Wait, Roland will be along in a minute wishing us a merry Xmas and a present of a Polish center forward.🎈

Oh here he is, bugger he wants his annual rent. Piss off Roland.
  • edited December 2020
    Off_it said:
    sam3110 said:

People can be working on multiple things at once.

Electronic ad boards could probably wait until the top flight (if we ever get there) where we’d have more interest from national & international global brands. Right now I think we’re struggling to give away the ad space to local firms.

The dugouts should be given some serious thought soon though - at this point most of the Championship will have their subs sitting on padded, & sometimes heated, seats. 

Might sounds ludicrous (I feel a bit dirty typing it) but it’s all about finding marginal ways to get an advantage over the opponent. If on a cold December evening, we can get our subs firing from the first second while the team from oop north has cold splinters in their arse, it can only help our cause.
  • Off_it said:
    sam3110 said:

Might sounds ludicrous (I feel a bit dirty typing it) but it’s all about finding marginal ways to get an advantage over the opponent.

If on a cold December evening, we can get our subs firing from the first second while the team from oop north has cold splinters in their arse, it can only help our cause.
    It's our starting line up that we need to get firing from the first second!  :smile: