Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS++

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all you wonderful people. Lets hope for better times for everyone in 2021. Up the Addicks!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all; hang on in there - better times are coming! COYA
  • Options
    Meh-herry Christmas CL...

Love and kisses from Soapy!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas All.

Three points tomorrow please...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all and thanks to the CL elves that make this such a great community to be a part of. COYR!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas, from the dark side 👍
    Merry Christmas. May all your muggings be West Ham!
  • Options
    Good morning and merry Christmas to everyone involved with the greatest football forum. This forum isn't just a place to exchange views, but is also proactive and helps many many people. 6 years ago it helped me fight back against heart failure, this year it is helping to keep my spirits up when I've been I dark times. Thank you all!!
    Blimey doesn't seem like 6 years ago.  
    Yeah I know, but I went in on 15/12/14 and stayed in until the night of New Year Eve!! Unbelievable how time flies!!
    I remember, and concerned we all were. Have a great christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry xmas to all. 2020 was a bit of a shite year for CAFC and the world in general. Fortunately things are on the up for CAFC hopefully the world will follow. 2021 is going to be good x
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone with anything to do with the Addicks. Stay safe and let's hope for a better 2021. Remembering all those that have passed away in this most difficult of years. Love to one and all xx
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    " see friends shaking hands, saying, "How do you do?"
    They're really saying, "I love you"

Merry Christmas wonderful people and big thank you for whoever is making it possible for us to shake hands on this forum.
    All the best 💓💓
  • Options
    Kind words mate. Thanks 🙏
  • Options
    Merry Christmas mate. It’s just a game.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone
    Some really amazing people on here with the work they do plus messages of support they give to others. I've received a few of them myself at times and are a massive help. 
    Thankyou Charlton Life
  • Options
    Belated Merry Christmas 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas 
  • Options
    Happy Christmas. cos of this forum it made life a little easier. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    who's this?

edit: happy chrismas 
  • Options
    Very late, but a Merry Christmas to everyone who posts on here. Looking forward to a better year, once I get the Christmas binge out of my system.