Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas Presents

What are you giving to an Addick?

We got this for AA jr. His first appearance in the media, not that he knew too much about it - Tom Morris’s picture of the fifth anniversary of The Valley Party. 

Comments

• Options
    Bought my niece the blue charlton kit and bought my newphew the grey one. 
  • Options
    My Mum and Dad are Addicks. We’ve bought them a new toilet seat and a milk pan !!
  • Options
    Got my lad an archery set, absolutely naff all to do with football !  Will get him the home kit at some point.
  • Options
    For the second year in a row, the club shop kits arrived for the boys on Christmas Eve, just in the nick of time!
  • Options

My first in 6 months, VERY nice.
  • Options

We got this for AA jr. His first appearance in the media, not that he knew too much about it - Tom Morris’s picture of the fifth anniversary of The Valley Party. 
    6.00am tomorrow morning.

AA Jr rushes to the Christmas tree, rips open the Christmas paper and sees.........

Cheers Dad.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

6.00am tomorrow morning.

AA Jr rushes to the Christmas tree, rips open the Christmas paper and sees.........

Cheers Dad.
    It's OK.  He's getting Lego as well.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    For the second year in a row, the club shop kits arrived for the boys on Christmas Eve, just in the St Nick of time!

• Options
    Addickted said:

6.00am tomorrow morning.

Cheers Dad.
    He’s now 26. His days of doing anything at 06:00 are long gone. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    For the second year in a row, the club shop kits arrived for the boys on Christmas Eve, just in the St Nick of time!

Very good. 
  • Options
    Both AddicksAddict and Addickted are in the christmas present my wife gave me today.

Just maybe i will share it with you over the next few days.
  • Options

My first in 6 months, VERY nice.
    You must be marching around the house
  • Options
    Both AddicksAddict and Addickted are in the christmas present my wife gave me today.

I'm intrigued.  A book, perhaps?
  • Options
    this covers 2 favourites on here .. strange presents and revolting football shirts ((:>)

Hemel Hempstead brothers swap 'revolting' football shirts for Christmas - BBC News
  • Options

Just seen this.

C'mon @Lewis Coaches you've got to share this one now! 
  • Options
    Didn’t get to open Xmas presents this year to Jan 3rd. All very surreal, I suppose this pandemic will give people various different anecdotes for years to come. 
  • Options

Blimey, ménage a quatre, and three households mixing
  • Options
    Just found one that I got for Mrs GA and put it away for safe keeping, still it saved me wrapping it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For @Addickted and @AddicksAddict.
    First photo is from first protest in Belgium. Light refreshments being taken by Addickted. Also in the photo a beautiful Dutch lady who also made this day happen, my wife, and Nick's trusted son Ben. Never seen anybode who enjoyed an Irish coffee ice-cream as much as this one.
    Second photo, second protest in Belgium; you might notice in the background a big police presence, for St. Truiden's standards. AddicksAddict looks a bit glum, as we had just been told by the police that the protest can't go ahead. (we did manage to persuade the police later so the event could happen). 
  • Options

Is this in a magazine or something along those lines?
  • Options

A " Wanted" poster.... :smiley:
  • Options

@F@"Fanny Fanackapan" you're saying you want me, Fanny?  What will Mr F say?

• Options

No is the answer,its a gift my wife got made into a photo book with text of our trips we made into Belgium from 2014 to 2019.
  • Options

@F@"Fanny Fanackapan" you're saying you want me, Fanny?  What will Mr F say?

" Phew ! Thank the lawd !"