Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So If You’d Have Had the Call From Scott Minto....!

...how would it have gone?   Just thought we should have some fun as the other thread is not very pleasant. I know Tony Linnett.  He’s a nice guy and a proper fan so best we leave it there maybe folks.  

Had it been me, in my jimjams a few scotches in, I think it would have been something like “f**k me, Hi Scott.  Jeeeesuuu......  that’s f*****g Brillo mate.  Hi Curbs. Love yet work mate. Better than this pillock Bowyer  are the moment.  F***k me mate thats mental. Can’t wait to flog it.   Thomas you can shag my missus. Farnell get to f**** you wanker. Hope you haven’t shat in me motor”.   

Or some such.  All in all I think Tony (who I think was wankered so did well not to say any of the above) did ok. 

How would your phone calls have gone?

Comments

• I thought it was funny the way he said Scott Minto as if it was a most normal thing and started chatting away. 

I probably would’ve been screeching nonsense.
  • Mine would've gone something like ....

"Fuck off George, not falling for that." 

*Line goes dead
  • edited December 2020
    I'm saying it in jest (not to drag up bug bears from the other thread) but I suppose it depends if you were watching the stream at the time you'd already know to expect the phone call, even then though would've been in a state of shock and probably wouldn't have got many words out 
  • Curb_It said:
    I thought it was funny the way he said Scott Minto as if it was a most normal thing and started chatting away. 

I probably would’ve been screeching nonsense.
    Nothing new there.
  • I'd have asked for a match worn 😄
  • As the stream is on a lag, that could have got really confusing, as you'd be hearing Scott talk before it happened on the live stream!
  • As the stream is on a lag, that could have got really confusing, as you'd be hearing Scott talk before it happened on the live stream!
    That's why Tony wasn't watching.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would have said wrong number mate. I’ve never bought a stream 
  • Off_it said:
    Mine would've gone something like ....

"Fuck off George, not falling for that." 

*Line goes dead
    Bollocks - should have thought of that!
  • Mmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllw...........
  • "I'm saying nothing"
  • ‘What fecking eejit is ringing me during the football’

😳
  • I wouldn't have muddled him up with Scott Parker!
  • There’s a salutary lesson in there for the boys and girls running Valley Pass - not all Charlton fans are watching the coverage!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2020
    Oooo Ooooo yeaaa baby, tell me what you'll do to me to.. Your through to Jacinta at Talk2Babes

Oh Hiiiiiii Scotty, I've not heard from you for a few days now!!
  • I would have told all my visiting house guests to be quiet before answering 
  • Butler takes my calls at home
  • Butler takes my calls at home

• I would have asked did it come with the bitches ?

• edited December 2020
  • Would have invited Minto and Curbs to the family banquet.
  • 'That's a result, i'll let Chris know, he's due down soon for takeover talks at Millwall'
  • "Thanks for that Scott, I don't drive so if you can bung me 50k we'll call it quits".