Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FOR SALE - Printed beach towels

edited January 2021 in Social Groups
Something Winston Sports have wanted to do for some time is printed beach towels, I have run a couple of designs today which I have attached they are £18.99 posted to the uk, or £14.99 collected from Orpington, we have no minimum order requirements so if you want something different and can supply the artwork as a vector graphic, we can do one off’s or small runs, if you have good quality high definition photo’s of people we can also use these. If interested either email me at stevewinstons@aol.com , inbox me on here or call the shop on 01689 837975. 

Comments

• Options
    A few quick questions regarding these Steve:
    1. What are the width and length of the towels?
    2. Are the backs plain or the inverse of the design?
    3. Does the printing process mean they have special washing instructions?
    4. And finally, for people wanting one-offs, what are your image requirements in terms of dimensions/dpi/camera resolution etc?
    Hopefully this'll save you getting asked the same thing multiple times.
  • Options
    The towels are 140cm x 70cm the backs are plain and to be washed at 40c, there is no set resolution re photos the higher the better, until we print it we cannot see if usable, however we would let you know if it was not usable and wouldn’t charge if it wasn’t, re logos we need these as vector graphics. Thanks Steve