Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday @Curb_It

2»

Comments

• Options
    I’m 30 mins late... but I hope you had a lovely day. When this weird time is over let’s share a bucket of wine with @suzisausage xx
  • Options
    I'm even later, but you hope you had a good one @Curb_It
  • Options
    Belated birthday wishes.
  • Options
    Hope you had a lovely day yesterday B...can’t believe it was only one bottle being chilled though!! 😉
  • Options
    I’m 30 mins late... but I hope you had a lovely day. When this weird time is over let’s share a bucket of wine with @suzisausage xx
    Hell yeah! How big a bucket can we get? 
    https://www.diy.com/departments/garantia-300l-water-butt/1932786_BQ.prd ? Technically it's a water butt, but it looks kind of like a bucket, so maybe it'll do?
  • Options
    Happy Birthday you lovely lady.
  • Options
    A very happy birthday to you.
  • Options
    Happy bday yesterday B. Always liked you since you gave me your Leicester away ticket years ago when we was all on Netaddicks.  From JWx
  • Options
    Sorry Brenda - very belated birthday wishes.  Hope you and Ian are well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hippie Beefday @Curb_It
  • Options
    Happy birthday! 
  • Options
    Happy 70th
  • Options
    Happy bday yesterday B. Always liked you since you gave me your Leicester away ticket years ago when we was all on Netaddicks.  From JWx
    Oh hello!

It was Leicester away train ticket.  I had bought the train tickets without getting a match ticket... and they all sold out!  Train ticket was no good then.

Next time we all went to  Leicester was on rugby world cup final day... drinking at 8am opposite the station. I think i booked 26 seats that day.  They were good times. 

Thanks again everyone.  And you're right Tel, there was more than one bottle!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Oh hello!

It was Leicester away train ticket.  I had bought the train tickets without getting a match ticket... and they all sold out!  Train ticket was no good then.

Next time we all went to  Leicester was on rugby world cup final day... drinking at 8am opposite the station. I think i booked 26 seats that day.  They were good times. 

Haha...it was never in doubt B!  Welcome to the Lockdown Birthday Club 😉
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Oh hello!

Oh yeah. Think you’re right. And that rugby day from start to finish was a cracker.  Yes brilliant times had by all.  I’d give my right arm to go back