Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Brilliant! So true!

• Haha that ending was brilliant 

Those two did a similar video over waiting for an item to be delivered 
  • If I log into Valley Pass via Chrome I get the tick box to say I am not a robot but not the boxes with traffic lights or cars or mountains in them. But I get these if I watch Valley Pass via Firefox.

I use Chrome but if I get some buffering issues (rare but has happened) I change to Firefox and it generally works fine. 
  • “They’re gonna want a union soon, oil break that’s dead on noon”
  • edited January 2021
    Redrobo said:
    Has anyone found out why a robot would be trying to watch one of our games?
    Because Robots have the capabilities to use algorithms and patterns to dertmime the logic of playing smyth at wing back. 
    Yes, the consensus from the Robots was that is was a bad idea. Metal Mickey thought it could potentially work, but C3PO told him to F Off.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I log into Valley Pass via Chrome I get the tick box to say I am not a robot but not the boxes with traffic lights or cars or mountains in them. But I get these if I watch Valley Pass via Firefox.

I use Chrome but if I get some buffering issues (rare but has happened) I change to Firefox and it generally works fine. 
    Similar but with Safari not working properly and Firefox being fine.
  • “They’re gonna want a union soon, oil break that’s dead on noon”
    Supposedly,  every time Boris goes on TV there's a jump in union membership.
  • Lol all brilliant.