Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Peterborough v Charlton Athletic | Tue 19 Jan 2021 | 6.30pm KO

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    Washington and Bogle (and JFC) were playing well. No point of bringing subs on for the sake of it.
  • Options
    Williams throws himself in on the challenge and then Gunter is fouled and we get a free kick
  • Options
    Arse.

Thank you all, and goodnight.
  • Options
    We are now starting to lose from a winning position. 
  • Options
    very frustrating
  • Options
    Ball headed away FT 2-1.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I'm sorry but if anyone thinks the right thing to do after this just blindly blame Bowyer feel free to come at me, Im sorry you cant just keep pinpointing the manager the for individual errors, I hope he digs them out again in his post match interview!
    “Come at me”?
  • Options
    See you on the post match meltdown. 
  • Options
    Undeserved result.......shit!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Gutting. But for individual errors we have 3 points.
    Been saying that for weeks
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    Why is it that when we’re 1 goal up, we’re under the cosh in added time, whereas when we’re 1 goal down, we don’t look threatening at all?
    Cognitive bias. As hard as it is to believe, we're no different to any other club in this respect.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    My stream is 2 mins behind.
    Could get a point...
  • Options
    Played well. Chalk and cheese from some of the recent displays. Two great finishes. Yes mistakes but loads of positives in that. 
    We ain’t going up. It’s all on building for next season. 
  • Options
    All 3 goals were from errors 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pearce please leave us 
  • Options
    What a terrible half of football.  Simple mistakes.  I liked Pearce as a defender and he always gives his all but he is no good enough any more sadly.  

Disappointed.
  • Options
    To be fair we didn't deserve the win. Don't think we deserved to lose either.
  • Options
    See you on the post match meltdown. 
    Seriously, how is this bloke allowed to get away with posting negative shit after negative shit and his posts stay but anyone who argues with him has their posts deleted?

It's beyond a joke now. The bloke is a clown.
  • Options
    Matthews must be thinking Gunter has something on Bowyer
    Yeah Gunter was willing to sign early, Matthews wasn't.
  • Options
    Very few teams will go to Peterborough and come away with points. Some massive overreactions on here.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!