Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2007 train attack on charlton fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    When Spitfire said the guy travelled the world and was a pioneer in his field, i imagined him to be some kind of businessman or inventor leading a secret double life as a football hooligan.........the bloke's a fucking MC at raves.
    Ha, you’re joking - thought the exact same thing! 
  • Options
    Might sound crazy but I know a lot of good mates who were on the next train( some on this forum) who who would not have taken too kindly if it had kicked off in their carriage.Trouble is although they could handle themselves with the law as it is they could have landed in court without starting the trouble.Palarse Wankers
    more you think about it the more dumb it actually was. there was CCTV on the train. as you say if they had attacked the other train yeah some of our lot would of also been woken up first thing in the morning by the old bill. all completely their fault. 

spitfire your 'acquaintance' might be a lunatic but also what an absolute moron. as was the rest of those with him. 
    A moron indeed with a lot to lose at the time which is why the mindlessness confuses me , a moron & lunatic for sure but one with real talent too , award nominations, living the high life & traveling the world & a pioneer in his field.

There is not much he wouldn’t of done to an enemy or even family of an enemy from what I knew of him but this just didn’t make sense but I guess that’s the same with all senseless violence it really is senseless.

Hes recently released a book & there is probably more in there on the incident but I’m sure it’s not told as it was, I would buy a copy but as he technically ripped me off £200 I can’t bring myself to put another penny in his pocket!
    If he has released a book that might contain info in his attack, then surely there should be no issue in naming him? We can them provide a review on his book across social media and ensure that those that supprt his pioneering globe trotting lifestyle know who he is and what he does?
    No issues in naming him at all ,it is indeed mc flux named above.
    Id not put 2&2 together as in the reports I’d seen at the time he was only called by his real name , I only new him as “rodders” but knew he was flux & only learnt his real name was Carl yesterday.
    I am surprised he’s resurrected his career after all that’s gone on & disappointed people are still booking him although he was known to muscle in to get his gigs so maybe he just hasn’t changed at all.
  • Options
    I know violence isn't the answer but apparently some of our lot got a bit of revenge for what happened when we met them in the cup. Reading the comments on here makes me hate Palace even more, even though I didn't think that was possible!
  • Options
    When Spitfire said the guy travelled the world and was a pioneer in his field, i imagined him to be some kind of businessman or inventor leading a secret double life as a football hooligan.........the bloke's a fucking MC at raves.
    Yeah but be fair he was Youth champion at the Reggae Young Sounds competition,
  • Options
    Probably needs a slightly snappier title for his (dreadful sounding) book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dirty-MC-Flux-Confessions-Reformed/dp/1861513550
  • Options
    Isn’t Dirty in reference to the name of the Palace hooligans at that time ? 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    If I remember rightly there was quite a large group of us lifers on the train after this one.
    Wasn’t @Charlton Dan busy pissing his pants at the time? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Isn’t Dirty in reference to the name of the Palace hooligans at that time ? 
    Yep the dirty 30
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A quick google of palaces dirty 30 will take you to CPFC30.proboards.com where there is plenty of chatter between ours and theirs.
  • Options
    If an attack on you is inevitable and you're going to get hurt anyway, take the pain but go for their eyes or crush their testicles very very hard.
  • Options
    I heard from a palace ‘ acquaintance’ that one of the older palace lot involved killed himself before he was inevitably going to be jailed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard from a palace ‘ acquaintance’ that one of the older palace lot involved killed himself before he was inevitably going to be jailed. 
    It’s not as if he’d have been going down for life so no need to end his own over a few months. I’ve done sixteen years standing on my head and not been bummed once.
    Yes.  I believe thats not the optimum position for the act AUN...
  • Options
    It’s not as if he’d have been going down for life so no need to end his own over a few months. I’ve done sixteen years standing on my head and not been bummed once.
    You sound quite disappointed 😂

I thought it’d be a perk of the job.
    All joking aside much respect for doing your job mate.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    What a waste of talent. If he’d made better choices he could have ended up DJing in Crossbars. 
    Or The Millers 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Probably needs a slightly snappier title for his (dreadful sounding) book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dirty-MC-Flux-Confessions-Reformed/dp/1861513550
    I look forward to reading some more reviews as and when they go on. 
  • Options
    Bobby Kennet, apparently. Who was a "salt of the earth" "Old school" type bloke and also a "Palace face", according to what you will find online. 

I feel sorry for his family, but fuck him.
  • Options

Don't agree with how people have responded to this as though it's positive news. It's not.

I can understand it in a way but the bloke obviously wasn't Hitler. He was just a retarded c*nt, loser and a palace fan. Actions speak louder then words.

But it's still someone's life and someone that decided to kill himself. It's not a simple straight forward situation. It's terrible.

2007 was probably the same year Raul moat killed himself.

Would be much better if he went behind bars and paid the price for the terrible decisions he made.