Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Paul Wood - MD of Andrews Sykes

124»

Comments

• Options
    Bloody awful news. RIP Paul 
  • Options
    RIP - terrible news - somebody who was clearly a staunch Charlton man and put his money where his mouth was.
  • Options
    Sincere condolences to his family and friends. RIP
  • Options
    May he rest in peace 
  • Options
    This is beyond awful. Such sad news.
  • Options
    RIP Paul, very tragic news. Sending  condolences to his family and friends at this difficult time.
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Paul and sorry for your loss @Hartleypete
  • Options
    Such sad news. I had the pleasure of meeting Paul on a number of occasions as one of my good mates was part of his team at Sykes. Top, top bloke and true Charlton fan. Huge loss and thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Paul. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Paul
  • Options
    Terribly sad news. 
    Too young by far and 100% CAFC.
  • Options
    RIP. Didn't know Paul, but clearly an addick through and through. Sad times :(.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Nice tribute to Paul on the official website. A face I now recognise.

Sorry for your loss of your brother Pete and Eric and all his friends on here. A great supporter of Charlton. Rest in peace Paul.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/601304febd878/rip-paul-wood

• Options
    My gawd that’s shite news for his family, I used to play football with Paul back in the 80’s for Hamlet (Sunday League) really nice lad, that’s crap news, RIP Paul. 
  • Options
    Very Sad! RIP Paul
  • Options
    Awful news - RIP Paul
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad. Heart goes out to family and friends. Rest in peace, Paul.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible news. RIP Paul 
  • Options
    An absolute gent, great fan, good company, a privilege to have known him. Will always think of him when I go to the Valley. 
  • Options
    Absolutely awful - my thoughts are with the family - no age at all - the pictures on the CAFC website of him with his family at Wembley 2019 are lovely, but also sadly remind us of the life we had before this bloody virus - RIP - Charlton never lose in heaven, and the beers at the ground are free
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Such sad news for his fsmily, and the club
  • Options
    RIP and thankyou.
  • Options
    I had the pleasure of meeting Paul on numerous occasions with my son Gareth during Charlton home matches. A very sad loss taken too soon our condolences go out to his family RIP.